+1

I was at the mall when I noticed a guy staring at me. I left that store and went into a different one. But he went into that store too.

Finally I marched up to him, something I'm sure he wasn't expecting, "What the fuck are you looking at?"

He stared at me for a few seconds and then stifled a laugh. I don't know why he was laughing. Maybe I should punch him in the face and we'll see if he's still laughing.

He reached into his pocket and showed me a business card. "I'm part of a talent agency and I saw you shopping. Have you ever thought about becoming an actress or a model?"

I laughed in his face and rolled my eyes, "Please." I turned around and started walking out of the store but he walked in front of me.

"You have a nice look. You should consider it." He handed me his business card and I stubbornly took it and stuffed it into my back pocket.

"Do you usually creep on girls and recruit them like this?"

"Actually, that's what talent scouts normally do. Like I said, you should consider it. If you're interested, there's an audition tomorrow to join our company." He scribbled something down on the back of another business card and handed it to me. "I hope you'll show up."

When I got home, I looked at myself in my phone and started angling it to get a nice picture. I never thought that I had the "model look" but I guess you could say I was a little curious about the audition.

The next day, I took a taxi to the venue of the audition. It was a hotel and I had to go to one of the conference rooms. Standing outside wearing a suit and holding a clipboard was the guy from yesterday and he smirked when he saw me.

"You came."

"Well you said that I was beautiful and model material so why not."

"I said you had a nice look."

"It's the same thing."

He rolled his eyes and clicked his pen, "Name."

"Woo Eunsol."

He wrote my name down on the clipboard and the door behind him opened up. A girl wearing a black dress and heels walked out and the guy gave her a smile and wink as she left.

Before she left, she looked at me and I heard her say, "You look really young."

"Alright Woo Eunsol, they're ready for you."

This guy was totally creepy. He opened the door for me and winked again. I just glared at him and walked through.

Inside the room were 2 men and 1 woman. There was a white backdrop, some lights set up and a photographer.

"Hi I'm Woo Eunsol." I introduced myself and took a seat in front of the three people.

The woman wrote something down on her paper and looked back up at me, "You were picked out by Namjoon?"

"Um I don't know who that is..."

"The guy standing outside. He recruited you, right?" The man sitting across from me asked.

"Oh yes? I guess so."

"We'll have you take a few pictures for us, followed by an interview, and then we can talk a little bit about your potential career with us. And you are over 19, correct?" The woman asked me.

"Uh yes, I just turned 19."

The three people nodded their heads and the woman directed me to a changing room. "You will change into this bathing suit which you will take pictures in. This is so we can evaluate your body type."

I held up the two piece on the hanger and scrunched my face, "Didn't other people wear this? Isn't that a little..."

"No, we have several bathing suits here so you'll be wearing a new one." She assured me.

After she left the changing room, I took off my clothes and changed into the bikini. When I stepped out, the photographer told me to step in front of the backdrop and told me to pose.

I didn't know what to do so I kind of just stood there for the first few shots. I could hear the judges whispering in the back and the woman came closer and told me how to pose. "Put one hand in your hair and bend your right leg."

I did as she said and the judges started whispering things that sounded more positive.

In the middle of the photoshoot, one of the judges called in Namjoon or whatever his name is and now he was watching me. He stood in the back with his arms crossed and a blank look on his face. I don't know why they told him to come in because he was killing my flow.

"Can you go on your knees?" The photographer asked.

"I'm sorry? On my knees?"

"The shots you have are good but the judges want to see some more sex appeal."

I knelt down and went on my knees like they asked. I was directed to position my arms for different poses and I accidentally made eye contact with Namjoon. I didn't like how he was looking at me because he's a creep so I snapped my focus back to the camera.

"I told you." I heard Namjoon say to the judges.

I changed back into my normal clothes and sat back in the chair for the interview. The three judges were sitting in front of me and Namjoon was still in the room reviewing the photos with the photographer.

"Eunsol, have you ever modeled or been a part of a professional production before?"

"No. To be honest, I've never thought about it before."

"Did you enjoy your photoshoot today?"

"Um yeah I guess. It was a little fun."

"I see. You seemed very comfortable around the camera. Most young girls may feel a little nervous to pose like that in front of people they aren't familiar with but you were very natural. Our company really appreciates girls like you. You have a very nice youthful look as well."

I could almost feel myself blush from their compliments, "Thank you so much."

"How do you feel about doing porn?"

"What?"

+

*stifles an awkward laugh* :) So I got this idea when I watched a documentary about girls who are 18-19 y/o who have started filming adult movies and I was like wow tbh I still think that's so young, but I was intrigued by the documentary so here is this shit.

started April 4, 2016