+2

"How do you feel about doing porn?" The judge asked again.

HAHA um WHAT THE HELL? What kind of question is that??? "W-why would I have to do porn?"

"Our agency scouts young, attractive girls that may be interested in the porn industry."

"WHAT THE F--NO! I'm not a hoe! I'm not going to do porn! You advertised yourselves as a talent agency." Nope. I don't think I'm overeating at all. This is BS.

"We are a talent agency."

"For porrrrn." Did I have to spell it out for them?? "You're not a normal modeling and acting agency. You want me to make sex tapes and I already said I'm not a hoe."

"We know that this may come to you as a surprise, but the porn industry is one of the highest paying entertainment industries in the business."

"I don't need the money. I'm not going to have sex with people for money." I stood up, almost making the chair behind me tip over. I stared at Namjoon who was just watching me with a blank stare, "You tricked me."

I stormed out of the room and let the door slam behind me. I felt offended to be honest. Did I look like the slutty type? I'm a pure 19 year old cinnamon bun. I could not do porn. Before going home, I have to make a quick stop to the church and repent for just being here.

"Eunsol hold on. Don't overreact." I heard Namjoon's voice coming after me and I just ran faster. He managed to catch up to me and grabbed my arm. "Eunsol."

"Don't touch me. Didn't you hear what they want me to do? That's fucking insane!"

"It's really not as bad as you think. The judges really like you, they want you to join the company. We'll take care of you."

"Didn't you hear me the first time? I said no, and even if you try to win me over with your smile and cute dimples, it's still a NO!"

"First of all, thank you for calling my dimples cute. Second of all, you shouldn't make your final decision before you even try it out. Who knows? You might like it. Like the judges said, it's hard to find girls who act so natural around the camera and you were able to pull it off so well. You might be good at this."

"Good at what? Having sex? I'm a virgin ok! I can't do what you guys want me to do and I wouldn't want to do it anyway. Now leave me alone. I've already told you my decision." I ran into the elevator and clicked the 'close door' button multiple times until I could no longer see that stupid Namjoon's face.

+

Namjoon's dimple is fucking cute