+23

[Eunsol]

"Namjoon, I think we should just order pizza tonight because all I want to do is sleep and eat at the same time." I said into the phone as I stepped into the elevator, waiting for it to get to Namjoon's floor.

He told me that he was going to the grocery store, but I wasn't in the mood to cook anything or to even wait for Namjoon to do it.

He didn't answer his phone so he was probably still getting some groceries. I sighed, already looking for online pizza coupons as I unlocked the door to the apartment.

"You're home!" I heard Namjoon exclaim.

"Mhm." I click on a 50% off coupon, but we have to order the pizza within the next ten minutes or else it won't work. "Did you get my voicemail?"

I look up and feel a smile forming on my lips as I see Namjoon. "What is this?" I asked, referring to the gigantic teddy bear in the middle of the living room--like it was literally 5 feet tall--and the small cake on the coffee table.

"It's not Valentine's Day or anything."

"I know," He shrugged, "I just thought it would be nice for you to come home to a surprise."

I walked up to Namjoon, wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a small kiss, "You're the cutest boyfriend ever, maybe."

"I'm the cutest boyfriend ever, period."

I rolled my eyes,petting the teddy bear on its head.

"Let's go out tonight."

"Where should we go?" I ask.

Namjoon shrugged, "Anywhere that has food lol."

-----

Even if we were going out, I really wanted pizza, so we ended up in a pizza place.

After taking my first bite, I sipped my soda through the straw. Namjoon then decided to stick his straw in my beverage.

He was just a few inches from me and I narrowed my eyes at him because he had his own drink, but he decided to drink from mine.

"Ok so after we're done, I want to take you somewhere that I've always wanted to go ever since I was a young little lad."

I laughed at his speech, but was excited to go where he was talking about. After finishing our pizza, we went to his car and he started driving.

"Have you ever been to a drive-in movie?" He asked.

I gasped and shook my head. "No I haven't. I've always wanted to go. It looks fun in those American movies."

We arrived at the drive-in and since it was a Friday night, it was quite busy. "What movie are we watching?" I ask.

Namjoon was still driving, trying to find a place to park his car, but I swear I heard him mumble 'we're not actually gonna watch it anyway.'

Namjoon found a parking spot and lifted our arm rests so that I could sit closer to him. He placed his arm around my shoulder and I leaned on him as the movie started.

After a while, he placed his hand on my thigh as he rubbed it. "Do you like the movie?" He asked, adding a slight grip on my skin.

"Yeah it's nice." I responded, moving his hand away from me. I knew what he was trying to do.

"I just picked one randomly. You don't think it's boring?" Namjoon said with a little whine.

I sent a little smirk his way and learned my head against the car window, "Why don't you try paying attention to the movie?"