+40

another chapter with another smotty scene. but that's what u expect when these hoes are horny in Hawaii. This is where I can let out all my thirst

[Namjoon]

Today was the day Eunsol and I planned to take surfing lessons. I mean, we were in Hawaii, so why not? Before we got on the water, the instructor taught us how to 'pop-up' from the board.

"Eunsol, let's see you try it." The instructor said.

I watched Eunsol's face which had an unsure look as she laid back down on the surfboard. When the teacher counted to 3, Eunsol pushed herself up with her hands and stood on the board.

"It's good for your first try, but if you pop up like that on the waves, you're going to fall for sure."

I couldn't help but laugh at her.

Eunsol glared at me and then threw some sand in my mouth.

"Alright alright," the teacher said as if he was breaking up a kid's fight. "Namjoon, let's see how you do."

I laid down, and followed the teacher when he counted to three, and popped up. He said that I looked like a natural. Eunsol pouted, I guess because she didn't get a compliment like that from the teacher.

When the teacher wasn't looking, I leaned over and pecked Eunsol's lips. That quickly made her smile before we got in the water.

After a few times trying to pop up on the water, the teacher decided it was time for us to get to the next part of our lesson which was actually riding a wave. He said that the wave coming up was pretty small so we could try it for ourselves. We paddled out to the ocean and I looked over at Eunsol to see how she was doing.

"What's that face for?" I nudged her.

"I'm scared." She admitted.

"Well." I tried to think of something encouraging to say, but then just gave up, "You can't turn back now."

I heard some beeping noises next to me, interrupting my sleep. I tried to reach over to turn off my alarm, but I found it hard to move my arms. I immediately woke up and I definitely wasn't in the hotel room.

"Oh good you're awake. How are you feeling?" Eunsol was standing beside the bed, looking worried and relieved at the same time.

"Wait...are we in the hospital?"

"Yeah. You don't remember falling off your board? You basically crashed into the water and passed out. We went straight to the ER and well...that's why you're all bandaged up like that."

I looked down at my body and saw both of my arms and torso wrapped up. "Shit. Was it really that bad?"

She nodded. "Yeah. Turns out you really suck at surfing. I'm fine though." She ended with a cocky smile.

"Well good for you." I responded sarcastically. Afterwards, Eunsol told me all the other details about what happened and kept saying that if I didn't end up in the ER, this would have been a pretty funny story.

The doctor finally came in to check on me. She said I was free to go, but to take my pills and get a lot of rest. Thankfully I'm just sprained and bruised, nothing is broken.

Getting to our hotel room, I try to reach into my pocket for our room key.

"Baby, it's fine. Let me do it." Eunsol took the key and opened the door. She held my hand delicately, making sure she wouldn't hurt me, and lead me to the bed. "How bad does it hurt?"

"Well," I wince once I sit down. "Not that bad. But it's kinda hard to move my arms. They're really sore."

"I'll go get you some water for your medicine." She stands up to go to the mini fridge, but I stop her. Well, the best that I can. Like I said, it's kind of hard since I can't even move my arms.

"I'm fine for now. Let's just lie down. It was a busy day today." I lie down on the bed and Eunsol lies next to me.

She looks at me sympathetically, "I hope you get well soon. And then we can do more touristy stuff around the island."

"Yeah, I wouldn't want to be stuck in bed all day."

"I'll do my best to make you feel better." Eunsol smiles at me and places her hand on my cheek. She pulls my head closer to hers and kisses me.

I try to deepen the kiss, but I couldn't put my hands on the back of her head. Suddenly she stops and gets on top of me.

"Is it ok if I'm like this?" She touches my lower abdomen. "It doesn't hurt, right?"

"No, this is fine." I laugh when I see that mischievous look on Eunsol's face. I know what she's thinking. She leans down and kisses me again, but this time she grinds her hips on mine, incredibly slow.

"Fuck." I mutter as she bites my lip. If this was any other time, I would have grabbed her waist, making her grind herself down harder. She was being way too gentle right now. It's not like my dick was the one that's sprained.

Her hands trailed to the top of my jeans and started pulling them down. She sat on top of me again and the lack of jeans definitely made the experience better. The only problem was that she still had her shorts on, but I knew she was going to get rid of those soon, too.

After throwing her shorts off, she held up her loose t-shirt and continued to move back and forth. I honestly loved how she was looking right now. She didn't even have to take all of her clothes off to get me turned on.

Her free hand alternated from massaging her thigh to squeezing the skin and anything else she could grab onto for control.

Eunsol examined the bandages which wrapped up from the tips of my fingers to my upper arm. Her head bent down slightly and her lips tickled my ear. "Do you know how much I love it when you touch me?"

There she goes talking dirty. And there I go getting even harder.

"Where do you like me to touch you the most?" I said, playing along with her game.

"Hmm," She thought for a second with a smirk on her lips. "I like it when you play with my hair, and when your hands are on my thighs, but mostly when you touch me," She took a pause and used more pressure to grind herself onto me. "...here."

"Well I guess you're just gonna have to do it yourself," I said only half jokingly, but was surprised when Eunsol's thumb actually snapped the elastic band on her panties.

"I guess I do." To my surprise again, Eunsol pressed her fingers over her panties and started to tease herself.

She moaned from her own touch and I knew she was craving for more. Her hand slid into the fabric, pleasuring herself for the first time.

It felt strange not being able to satisfy her, but it was a nice switch up from earlier this week when we made love for the first time, me being the more dominant.

I just continued to lay back and watch her, full of lust. Once I get better, I'll be able to make it up to her.

The next step Eunsol took was taking off her panties entirely. The movements of her fingers changed from simply rubbing to full on penetration. Every time she pulled out her fingers, a clear white coating covered it. The more she played with herself, the more she released.

I was getting to my limit, too. Watching her touch herself while riding on me was a sight I wouldn't want to forget.

+
I didn't mean to write this but I kind of just did. I'll regret it in the morning tho, I always do ha

By the way, remember when I shook everyone by saying Namjoon got Soeun pregnant and then he got the papers saying he rly was the dad but in the end he wasn't 😂😂😂