+7

a/n omg im publishing this an hour before I go to church because this part gets heated and I have to repent for my sins. forgive me :(

"Wait what?? Ms. Im hold on we--gahhh" I tried to talk some sense into my boss but she hurriedly left my dressing room to attend to the other actors on the set. I faced Namjoon and he was just casually on his phone. "Tell her that you won't do it."

"Why?" He asked, not bothering to look at me.

"Because we don't want to film a movie together." Duh.

"You're the only one who feels that way." He still wasn't looking at me.

I scoffed, "So what? You want to do a movie with me??"

"I don't really care. I just want you to be able to film something and stop wasting people's time."

"Rude."

"Just admit it, you're excited to do another scene with me, aren't you?'

HA. This guy is so conceited. "Yeah right. I can barely stand to be in the same room as a pedophile like you."

"I am only two years older." He stressed.

Last night I was given a completely new script which I had to memorize at least half of by today. The company sent a driver to my apartment in the evening and I was now headed to a hotel where we were supposedly going to film.

I went up to the third floor and into one of the hotel rooms that we were going to film in. It was a little weird not filming on a set though. When I got into the room, Ms. Im, Namjoon and a few other crew members were there. There weren't any lights or cameras set up so I wasn't sure what was going on.

"Oh good you're here so I will just tell you what I told Namjoon earlier. We booked this hotel for you two to stay in tonight. Hopefully it will help you get into character for tomorrow which is when we start our real shooting."

"Wait. We have to stay in this room together? Just to practice our lines?"

"Mhm. The rest of the crew has rooms booked on the fourth floor. I want you to perfect each scene by tomorrow so we can get right into filming. Namjoon, you can tell her about the changes to the script." Ms. Im said before she and the rest of the crew followed her out the door, leaving me here with this idiot.

"Ugh, so what changes to the script does she mean?" I groaned and threw myself onto the bed. I just realized there was only one bed in here too. Why couldn't we have separate bedrooms though??

"Oh," Namjoon opened his bag and threw a script at me, "The writers actually added a scene where we both are in the bath together."

"What?" I sat right up and scrunched my face. "Why??"

"Because they thought it would be a nice addition."

I quickly read through the new part of the script and my face felt hot reading the things that I had to do. I really don't know if I'm able to do what they ask me to. Namjoon told me that he was going to start with the practice and got right onto the bed. He crawled right above me and I stared up at him with wide eyes as he smirked that annoying smirk of his. "Don't be nervous," He teased.

"I'm not nervous. I'm only nervous around cute boys, remember?" I jabbed back.

He stared at me with an annoyed face, "You're such a bitch." He got off the bed and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

He was headed to the bathroom and I was hitting his back, telling him to be more gentle and to let go of me. He stepped into the room which was fairly huge. The tub was already filled with hot water and Namjoon dropped a bath bomb that made the water pink and bubbly.