+39

Here's your update for thirsty Thursday (well it's 1am so it's Friday now but whatever)

[3rd Person]

'She acts like she hates me, but really, all she thinks about is getting me in bed and doing naughty things to me.'

"Namjoon, I told you to delete that video." Eunsol reached out her hand to grab Namjoon's phone but he quickly held it above his head.

"Why? It's a nice memory." Namjoon played the video over again, purposely irritating his girlfriend. After seeing her pout cutely, Namjoon decided to negotiate.

He pulled Eunsol onto his lap and held her waist, "I'll delete it if you gimme a kiss."

With a sigh, Eunsol kissed Namjoon. Originally it was supposed to be short because then, Namjoon could hurry up and delete the video, but the two were enjoying their kiss a little too much. He trailed kisses towards her collar bone, but before it could get further, he had to end it when his phone started to ring.

"Hello?" Namjoon answered.

Eunsol frowned because he was taking his attention away from her. "Who's calling you?"

"Don't you guys know I'm on vacation right now? Have someone else deal with the problem." He rolled his eyes after listening to someone from the company. "If the actor isn't on set, then you call in a substitute, it's not that hard."

While Namjoon was getting a temper on the phone, Eunsol thought it would be fun to mess with him. She decided to tease him and give little kisses on his neck, even reaching under his shirt to touch his chest.

A small chuckle escaped from Namjoon's tense lips and he mumbled , "Not yet."

"But all I can think about is getting you in bed and doing naughty things to you." Eunsol spoke softly against his neck, letting her tongue lap the skin slightly.

"I'll get back to you later." Namjoon smirked and hung up his phone. He immediately switched their positions so that he was on top. "What are you trying to do while I'm on the phone?"

Eunsol shrugged. She knows Namjoon can't resist her and pulled his head closer to her so she could kiss him. While she had him distracted, she reached for his phone and deleted the embarrassing video.

"Finally." She breathed, pushing Namjoon off of her. "Now the video is gone forever."

Namjoon's mouth hung open as he watched Eunsol about to get off the bed. "You thought. But that video's saved on my desktop." He grabbed her hand, bringing her back into the positon they were previously in, holding her down so that she couldn't escape, "Since we're already here, let's finish what you started."

He was quick to remove the shirt from Eunsol, after removing his own. His lips found its way to her neck and upper chest, sucking on the skin, leaving the darkest marks Eunsol has ever had on her body.

Eunsol's hand swiped across her upper chest, massaging it a little as Namjoon was a little too forceful that time. To replace the harsh feeling, Namjoon gently kissed Eunsol and her arms flew around his neck.

Namjoon's hands slid down her skin, feeling the outline of her body until he stopped right at the top of her shorts.

His friend, Jackson, always had a motto when it came to girls, tease 'em before you please 'em. It wasn't exactly the ideal time to think of his friends at the moment, but Namjoon took the advice.

He did nothing more than simply touch the center of Eunsol's legs with his two fingers, but he could tell by the small wince that Eunsol did, that she was surprised. Now he decided to go further, he move his fingers up and down, not adding any pressure to the touch.

He knew how sensitive Eunsol was when she was touched there.

Eunsol whined a bit into the kiss and Namjoon knew it was time to stop playing around. He reached his hand into her shorts and into her panties.

Namjoon was satisfied when Eunsol gasped into his ear, followed by quick breaths and moans.

"Babe, are you this wet already?" Namjoon pulled his hand out, placing a finger in his mouth one at a time, knowing that Eunsol was watching. The scene reminded him a lot of his explicit dream.

Eunsol's cheeks flared up, but she grabbed Namjoon's wrist, placing his hand back between her thighs, "Touch me again."

Namjoon lustfully watched Eunsol and her reactions to his touch. He was more rough this time making the girl shut her eyes, holding onto the sheets next to her. Her chest moved up and down and her moans were getting louder.

"Shit, I can't control myself when I'm watching you act like this."

"Don't."

With that response, Namjoon gave a devious smile before sliding her panties down her legs. Eunsol held her breath as Namjoon kissed her inner thighs, she could feel his breath getting closer to her core region. She had to admit she was a little nervous.

"You haven't been eaten out before, have you." He said in a low tone, turning Eunsol on even more.

Eunsol looked at him and shook her head.

Namjoon chuckled before dipping his head back in between her legs, "You're gonna love it."

Eunsol felt a lick from his tongue, thinking that was all there was to it, but suddenly his tongue was inside her and her hips instantly bucked up.

"Namjoon..." She was on the verge of hyperventilating because the pleasurable feeling was so foreign to her.

While he inserted his tongue, Eunsol grabbed onto his hair, pushing his head down harder. She never knew she would enjoy the feeling so much.

Eunsol opened her eyes, her hands ran through Namjoon's hair as she watched him with his head between her legs. Seeing him like that just made her so unexplainably aroused.

When Namjoon moved his head away, he hovered over Eunsol, licking the side of his mouth. Eunsol's chest lifted up and down as she focused on the movements of his tongue.

Namjoon leaned over and grabbed a condom from the side table. "Are you ready?" He asked, playing with it between his fingers.

Eunsol tried to find some composure as she took the condom from him and ripping the packet open, making Namjoon lift his eyebrows.

She lightly pushed his shoulder, making his back touch the mattress. She kneeled beside him as her hand rolled the condom down. The feeling of her hand on him was slowly torturing Namjoon.

When she was done, Eunsol laid down on the bed, prompting Namjoon to come towards her. His body hovered over hers and Eunsol held his head near her lips as she whispered, "I'm ready."

Namjoon wanted to cherish the moment he deflowered his girlfriend. He was taking in the scene before him. He's seen Eunsol undressed countless of times, but this time was different and intimate. He kissed her softly, and after breaking away from the kiss, he pushed himself in. He wanted to watch her reaction during her first time.

Seeing her eyebrows furrow and teeth biting down so hard on her lip--Namjoon loved it.

He wanted to start off slowly, letting Eunsol feel as much pleasure as possible instead of pain, but the sound of her voice tempted him to go faster. His hands crept up towards her chest, grabbing her breast in his hand.

He grinned, hearing Eunsol curse under her breath. They were both close to reaching their high. Namjoon pushed himself in and Eunsol met his thrusts halfway as she moved her hips upwards.

Namjoon searched for her hand and held it down onto the bed as they got to their release.

+

I couldn't remember if they ever had sex forreal this book so I had to reread my chapters ha. (and the he only instance was Namjoon's dream so we're good I think)

:')