Final. 46

[Eunsol's POV]

  two years later  

I stepped out of the bathroom and Namjoon quickly got up from the couch, rushing towards me.

He lightly hugged my waist and smiled down at me. The deep dimples that I love were showing and he had a sparkling look in his eyes.

I placed my hand on his shoulder and bunched up his flannel , giving him a weak smile, "I'm not pregnant."

The look in his eyes disappeared and he held my head to his chest. "It's okay. It's alright." His hand caressed my hair and I sighed into his shirt. "We can try again."

"It's going to be our fourth time already..."

He stayed silent for a while. "I don't know what the problem is. I mean, we've already been to the doctor before we started trying and they said your body is in perfect condition to get pregnant...Maybe it's me. My pull out game is just too strong."

"Oh gosh." I hit his chest and untangled myself from his arms.

"But it's really okay, Eunsol." Namjoon grabbed my hand and hugged me again, seeing the disappointed look on my face. "I don't mind if we have to do this 20 times to get it right."

"You are so ugh." I grabbed his cheeks and started stretching them. "You just love having sex."

"Well, I won't deny it." He pinched my cheeks back, trying to brighten up the mood. 

* * *

"Hey Mrs. Kim." it's almost our two year wedding anniversary, and he still enjoys calling me Mrs. Kim as much as he did when we first got married.

"Mmm, what is it, Namjoon?" I pulled the blanket back over my body and snuggled my face into my pillow. But even then, he still kept whispering and tapping my shoulder.

"I just read an article that said most babies are conceived during the hours of 2am-3am."

"Go to sleep."

"No but it's 2:30 right now. And I have a good feeling about this."

"You're really trying to do this now?"

"Well, you know I can never control myself when I'm around you." He spoke to close to me that I could feel his breath tickling my neck and his finger started to trace around my thigh. "So what do you say, Mrs. Kim?"

I let out a deep sigh as I finally opened my eyes and turned to face Namjoon. I was met with his fat head, smiling in victory and he slid the blanket off.

* * * 

One night, I wasn't able to sleep well. I tossed and turned in bed before finally giving in and jumping out. The sun was faintly rising, I assume it had just barely turned 6am as I ran to the restroom. I took deep breaths as I sat on the floor.

"Eunsol, are you alright?" Namjoon swung the door open and knelt down beside me, patting my back.

"N-no I don't feel well. I think I'm going to throw up."

"Oh my god, what's wrong? Are you sick? Should we go to the hospital? Should we---" Namjoon was basically having a panic attack next to me but he suddenly stopped and a gasped loudly. "Oh my god! This is good! You're pregnant!"

"What? No, I'm probably just coming down with the flu or something," I said slowly just before leaning into the toilet to throw up as Namjoon held my hair back. 

When the sun came up, Namjoon went to the pharmacy while I stayed in the apartment. He returned with a pregnancy test and while he was excited for me to take it, I was nervous. We've already tried a few times before without success, so I just didn't want to get my hopes up again.

After a few minutes, Namjoon impatiently knocked on the bathroom door. "Do you need any help?"

"No I don't need help." I answered incredulously. I cannot imagine him helping me take a pregnancy test.

When the time was up, I looked at the test that I set on the counter.

I let out a staggered breath as I stared at it. My hand hesitated to open the bathroom door, but eventually I did it.

Namjoon was sitting on the floor, right outside of the bathroom. He got up eagerly but before he could ask any questions, I told him.

"It was negative."

"Oh..." He nodded slowly trying to hide how disheartened he was. He ran his hand through his hair and pulled me into a hug.

My hands made their way to his cheeks and I stretched them really hard again. "I'm sorry. I'm just joking, it was positive this time."

Namjoon's hands tensed around my waist and yelled. "Wait what the fuck?!!!??!" He ran into the bathroom and saw the result of the pregnancy test that it was indeed positive. "Oh my god! You were just joking? Wow fuck you. No wait I'm sorry baby I love you I love you I love. But oh my god. It's positive! I'm gonna snap it!"

Namjoon was speaking so fast I almost couldn't comprehend him, but once he pulled out his phone and opened the snapchat app, I stopped him. "Namjoon, I don't want people finding out about this through snapchat."

"Ah you're right you're right. We should tell our families first, and then our friends, and then the rest of the world." He picked me up and kissed me all over my face. He just couldn't contain his happiness.

His reaction was really the best. I loved the fact that he was so happy to find our we were finally having a baby together. When I first met him, I would have never guessed this is where we would end up just a few years later. "I love you, Mr. Kim."

ended November 11, 2o18