+14

"Hey are you ok?"

"Huh?" I looked up from my script and watched Namjoon take the seat in front of me.

"You've been staring at page one for the past hour."

"Oh right..." I zoned out and completely forgot that I was supposed to be reading over it. I tried to remember the lines but I couldn't. "It's kind of hard for me to remember the script because I have a lot of things going on in school. So I don't even know what's  going on right now." I shook my head and looked back down at the paper.

"Take a break." Namjoon said. He held my hand and pulled me to stand up. He was leading me to the exit.

"Where are we going?"

"Taking a break." He led me outside and started walking to the street with a bunch of restaurants. "Is it ok if I hold your hand?" He swung his arm, with his hand in mine.

I shook my head. "No."

"Cool." He continued to hold my hand, despite my refusal.

"Ok so where are we going?" I let go of his hand and crossed my arms.

"Wherever you want to go."

I smirked up at him and pointed to a shop. "I want to get ice cream crepes."

We walked into the shop and Namjoon told me to get whatever I wanted :))) I ordered the strawberry ice cream in a crepe cone and topped it with whip cream. The worker handed me my finished crepe and Namjoon handed her his credit card.

"Ahhh thank you, Namjoon." I happily took a bite as I nudged his arm. We sat down by the window and I was surprised that he didn't get anything for himself. "Are you not going to get one?"

He shook his head 'no' so I got up to get him an extra spoon. I offered my ice cream crepe to him and he took a small portion with the spoon.

"So I have 3 exams coming up this week and a group project and I think I'm ready to kill myself...also, I have to remember my lines from the new script so it's like omgggg. Hey actually, can you come with me back to my apartment and you can help me remember my lines?"

"Really? You're asking for my help?"

I nodded, licking my ice cream. "You're the only one who can help me. I mean like seriously, who else can I ask?"

Namjoon smirked and scooped up another spoon of my ice cream. "Alright. We'll go to your place tonight."

------

[3rd Person]

"I thought you wanted me to help you with your lines." Namjoon sighed.

"Yeahhh but I just realized how tired I was. Just give me 5 more minutes." Eunsol bundled up in her bed and checked all of her social medias on her phone.

Namjoon got in bed with her, but just sat down, resting his back on the headboard while Eunsol was lying down. He stared down at her an lightly started playing with her hair.

She looked up at him with raised eyebrows, "Are you in a hurry? Do you have to go somewhere after?"

"No. I can just stay here with you."

Eunsol looked at him oddly again and sat up straight. "You're weird. Fine, let's practice."

+one hour later+

"Eunsol stop crying!!"

"I can't help it! I'm crying fucking oceans right now!!! We've been practicing the same two pages and I just cant remember anything STAB ME WITH THAT FORK OVER THERE!"

Eunsol was basically hysterical at this point because the stress was finally getting to her and Namjoon grabbed her pillow and shoved it in her face. "Are you calm now?"

Eunsol took a deep breath and nodded. Once Namjoon released the pillow, she slapped his arm. "Are you trying to suffocate me?"

"I was just trying to calm you down, babe. Hmm, maybe we can just stop for tonight. We're not getting anywhere anyway."

"I'm fine with that."

"So, do you have any plans for the rest of the night?"

Eunsol  was about to answer with a 'no,' until she heard a knock at her door. Not planning to have anyone else over, she looked through the eye hole and was shocked to see Jungkook standing outside. "It's Jungkook...um...." She looked around and pulled Namjoon up. "Is it ok if you hide in the guest room for now?"

She shoved Namjoon into the room and then opened the door for Jungkook. "Hi. What are you doing here?"

Jungkook smiled and let himself in, "I just wanted to surprise my girlfriend." He placed a bag of snacks on the counter and gave her a kiss on her cheek. "Are you happy to see me?"

"Mhm. I'm really surprised."

"Well I've been really stressed over all the shit we have to do for school and I know you must be stressed too so I was thinking we could just get together for a while." Jungkook held Eunsol's waist and pulled her close to him.

"Oh sure...uh right now?" She slightly looked over her shoulder towards the guest bedroom where she hid Namjoon.

"Well yeah now." He gave her a quick kiss. "Why? Are you meeting with someone else?"

"Um...no?"

Jungkook smiled and mumbled 'good.' He cupped her face and kissed her roughly. Not even allowing time for a gentle transition. He brought her over to the bed and whispered, "I've been thinking about you all day," into her neck.

Eunsol just hummed in response, not knowing what to do. The fact that Namjoon was still in the building made things quite complicated. Jungkook moved his hands underneath her skirt and rubbed his hands up and down her thighs.

"I love you." He whispered, causing Eunsol's heart to skip a beat. "I love you and I just want to make you mine."

"B-but I'm already yours." Eunsol stuttered, feeling shy around her boyfriend.

"That's what I wanted to hear." Jungkook started to reach into her skirt, lingering around her inner thighs. He slightly spread her legs and started kissing her skin.

Knowing where this was going, Eunsol placed her hands on Jungkook's shoulders. "Umm Jungkook...r-right now...I'm kinda just um..."

Wanting to know what was taking so long, Namjoon cracked the door open a little to see what was going on. He wasn't sure if he wanted to know because he had a hunch since he could hear what was happening through the walls.

He saw Eunsol and Jungkook on the bed together and although he's seen her like that with other actors, the fact that it was Jungkook was unsettling with Namjoon. Eunsol looked extremely uncomfortable and even with her telling him to stop, he would still keep going.

Namjoon was so close to just barging out of the room and pulling him off of her, but then Jungkook backed away himself. There was clear relief on Eunsol's face. Jungkook checked his phone from his back pocket and groaned when it was Hoseok calling him. He kissed her lips one more time before getting up to leave.

Eunsol laid down on her side and puckered her lips into a conflicted expression. Namjoon thought that now would be a good time to come out. "He was pressuring you again."

"Did you hear/see what just happened...?"

"Well I was just tryna see what was taking so long."

"He actually told me that he loves me."

"He only said that so he can fuck you. A lot of guys say 'I love you' so they can get what they want."

Eunsol got off her bed, ignoring Namjoon's comment. "Anyway thanks for coming over and trying to help me. I know it was kind of pointless but--"

"Eunsol, just break up with him already."