I'm changing my username!

from @DearVenus to @daisukijimin

Also I've been tagged by BTSunshines and someone else (I'm so sorry I forgot but I cant scroll thru my notifications anymore bc it was a while ago)  for this 13 fax about me thing

1. DearVenus is a shit name I came up with on the spot bc I needed a name for wattpad and I couldn't move on with the signing up process until I had a name. BUT I was a BIG fan of Hello Venus (before the wiggle wiggle era) and I even wanted to write ffs about them, so I thot it was appropriate

2. My first ever book I wrote on here (Love Scandal) was actually supposed to have Hello Venus' Yooyoung (who was my bias at the time) as a character instead of F(x)'s Krystal. BUT I had to strategize to gain a reader following at the time and I knew that HV wasn't so popular, but FX was, so using Krystal might spark more reader interest. (but now I don't regret it because krystal is my fx bias now and I like her more than yooyoung)

3. my friends were into kpop before I was and I HATED it. I thot it was so weird and I couldn't get into it/understand the hype. but look-y here. they all moved on from kpop and now I'm the biggest piece of trash there is T.T  My first fav group was Big Bang (IM SO FUCKING BASIC) and now I swerve them hella hard.

4. MY FAVORITE GROUP RN IS KNK AND I RLY LIKE YOUJIN (I fell in love  when I listened to their Knock song and I heard a guy say "WHY" and "GEOGI NAEGA ISSJANHA" and I knew from that point on he was going to be my bias. And then I saw his face afterwards and I was like ok, you're still gonna be my bias in this group.

(btw I thot he was so hot when he had his solo part when KNK ASTRO SNUPER did a performance of Growl holy shit.)

5. I've never had a boyfriend before bc I wasn't tryna settle for people who liked me when I didnt like them.

6. but when i do get a boyfriend i would touch him so much lmao

7. i have a thing for touching people's hands, face, and butt. but i restrain myself bc i would feel more comfortable if i was in a relationship with the person.

8. unpopular opinion: I'm not a fan of twice
but if i had to choose a bias, it would be momo

9. about a year or two ago, i was pretty popular on Instagram but i got tired of being obsessed with how many followers i had and how many likes my pictures got so I just left it and I haven't opened my account since

10. NO ONE knows that i write on wattpad. When I had creative writing projects in school, my friends would always tell me that i should write books and for those who know of wattpad, they say i should start publishing books on here, but I tell them "ha, no way"

11. I've been thinking abt death (after reading all these fucking emo as hell bts stories GD theres so many) and i think that i wouldn't mind dying at a young age as long as it's fast. I'm terrified of slow, painful deaths (I watch a lot of CSI)

12. i love the bubbly sensation of drinking soda

13. i love underrated groups. like there are so many with members with amazing voices and amazing dance skills that are seriously stronger than a lot of popular groups :(

i don't want to tag any one lol