+19

[Eunsol's POV]

I was sitting on the bench, waiting for Namjoon to pick me up again. We were going to head straight to the studio after my classes. I was reading my book and aggressively turning the pages because as you can tell, I was pretty mad today.

Jungkook tried talking to me again even when I specifically told him not to.

"Eunsol..."

I shut my book and hesitated to look at the owner of the voice. Right in front of me I can already see Jungkook's black converses.

"What is this..." I pursed my lips into a thin line when I saw him holding flowers and a stuffed toy.

"I just want to let you know how sorry I am, but you won't even let me talk to you so...I wanted to give you these."

I sniffed and felt my eyes prickle with water. Maybe it was my allergies.

Or maybe it was the fact that this dickhead was trying to apologize after breaking my fucking heart.

I grabbed my things and started walking away, "Some flowers and a bear won't make me forget what you said."

"Baby I'm sorry. I know I overreacted when I found out but of course I was surprised. I mean , who wouldn't be?

"No." I shook my head. "You did not have to act like that. You didn't have to call me all those names and embarrass me in front of all those people."

"Eunsol, please just accept my apology." Jungkook pleaded.

"No," I grabbed the flowers and threw it at him. "You said it yourself that you're embarrassed to be with me. Well look! I'm making it easy for you!"

"No baby, baby. It's different now. The guys...they know about...what you do...they're actually your fans and they told me how much of an idiot I was to have broken up with you."

"So since you got the approval from your friends, then it's ok for you to be with me?" I laughed sarcastically. "Please, don't call me baby ever again. You're not allowed to say that."

Jungkook stared at me. His chest was lifting up and down as his fists clenched. The next thing I knew, he kissed me hard. He kept trying to force his kisses on me. He didn't stop until I punched him in the stomach.

"I don't know what's wrong with you. Did you suddenly watch one of my videos and that's why you want me back? You're pathetic. I'm glad I never gave into you."

Ok yeah I was able to keep my cool as I was walking away but since Jungkook was staring at the ground, clutching his stomach, I took that as a chance to run as fast as I could.

In the parking lot, thankfully I see Namjoon's car. Namjoon was leaning against the passenger door with his arms crossed. He looked so hot like that tbh.

"Namjoon!" I said his name and he looked up. I was expecting him to greet me with a hug, but once he saw me, just propped himself up and went into the driver's seat.

I slowed my pace towards his car. I hummed to myself as I opened the door and sat down. He wasn't saying anything so I turned to him and smiled, "Hi, thanks for picking me up again."

Namjoon stared at me then after five seconds, he brought his hand up to my cheek and his thumb moved over my bottom lip. "So how was your day?"

I held his wrist and smiled, "Well it's good now. How was yours? Did you get a lot of work done?"

"Hmph." He nodded and placed both of his hands on the wheel. After that, we drove to the studio without saying anything.

--------