+32

month three

"So you actually seem really happy today." Mayumi stated when she saw Eunsol at work.

"Well, not only did I get all good scores on my exams, but...I think I'm starting to have a mutual relationship with Namjoon again."

Mayumi narrowed her eyes at boy whom she preferred not to name. He was standing a few feet away, talking on his phone. "What do you mean 'mutual relationship?'"

"Well you know, like friends."

"So weird." Mayumi shook her head in disapproval.

----

"Yesterday I finally went to the hospital with Seoun so we could do the paternity test." Namjoon said as he spoke to Jackson on the phone.

"But didn't you say she said she didn't sleep with anyone else?"

"Yeah I know. But I really just want to check for the possibility that I don't know...she might be lying? The results can take up to five days to come back...I'll call you later, Eunsol is heading my way."

"Hi Namjoon, how are you today?" Eunsol approached Namjoon and greeted him the same way she has been doing for two weeks.

"Ah, I'm fine." He quickly answered, placing his phone back into his pocket. "What about you?"

"I'm doing really well in my classes so I guess I'm in a good mood today."

"That's great. Maybe you should celebrate. How about I treat you out to lunch?"

"Oh uh...y-yeah sure. Would it be ok if Mayumi comes too?" Eunsol suggested, feeling more comfortable if her friend joined them.

"Nope. I'm busy today." Mayumi answered flatly as she happened to pass by.

"Uhh. Well what about next week?" Eunsol reached out her hand to grab Mayumi's, but she just walked away again.

"Nope." She really did not want to associate herself with Namjoon.

"So just you and me?" Namjoon smiled innocently.

"Sure. Uh let's schedule it for next week then."

+one week later+

Eunsol stood in front of her university as she waited for Namjoon to pick her up. The plan was that they were to have lunch after her classes and then head to work right after.

She saw his car park right in front of the gates and she started walking towards it. Unfortunately after a few steps, someone bumped into her, causing only her books to fall. "Sorry." Eunsol apologized, although she knew it wasn't her fault. Once she stood up, she was face to face with her ex-boyfriend. Ew.

"Oh. Watch where you're going, Jungkook." She changed her tone of voice and tried to walk around him.

Jungkook looked towards the gate and recognized Namjoon's car. "You're still with that guy?"

Eunsol tucked her hair behind her ear. She didn't want to answer Jungkook and she didn't have to.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from her?" Namjoon appeared and suddenly held Eunsol's wrist.

Eunsol rolled her eyes when she saw how scared Jungkook became. Pathetic.

"Let's go, Namjoon."

"So does he still bother you around school? I told him not to." Namjoon said once he and Eunsol arrived at the diner.

"Ugh. Sometimes. Him and his friends are the only ones who know about me and tease me like they're still in high school."