+26

Pls read the authors note at the end :)

[3rd Person]

"Let's stay away from the set for now." Mayumi told Eunsol, leaning against the door frame of the girl's dressing room.

"Why?"

"Seoun is out there, bragging about her new movie role. Apparently it's going to be filmed in New York and she was chosen for it."

"Oh. Good for her." Eunsol replied sarcastically.

Eventually the two had to go onto the set, and like Mayumi said, Seoun was bragging about her new role. They didn't expect her to be doing it for 30 minutes straight.

"Oh New York! I've visited there a couple of times actually. My favorite place to stay is the Plaza hotel. And it's so beautiful in the winter. I'm so happy that I was chosen for this role and to go back to one of my favorite cities!"

"She never stops talking." Mayumi mumbled.

"Her personality makes her less attractive." Eunsol admitted. At first, she adored Seoun. Her beauty was the kind that most girls aimed for, but after getting to know her, Eunsol no longer saw her as beautiful. Pretty, sure.

Namjoon passed by Eunsol, holding a bunch of paperwork in his hand that must have been new scripts.

"Hey Namjoon. Did you hear Seoun is going to film a movie in New York?"

"Oh she's gonna be leaving? Good." Namjoon responded.

"I've always wanted to go to New York."

Namjoon smiled and put his arm around her waist. "After our Hawaii trip, I can take you to New York, too."

"Really?" Eunsol's eyes widened at the grand offer. She couldn't wait to go on her first trip with her boyfriend.

Seoun passed by the two with her posse of rookie actresses, talking about herself of course. She stared at Namjoon and he glared back at her.

"What was that about?"

"Nothing," He muttered. "I just think she's annoying."

Eunsol let out a small laugh in agreement, "Yeah she's a little bit too much."

"I have to go check some of the editing, I can meet you in your dressing room?"

"Mhm," Eunsol hummed. She headed towards the doors, but stopped midway to watch Seoun make her way towards Namjoon.

"Namjoon."

Hearing Seoun call her boyfriend's name named Eunsol's skin crawl.

"I'm busy." Namjoon continued to walk without looking at her.

"It's important."

Eunsol hid behind the wall as she watched Seoun and Namjoon converse. Namjoon looked left and right before sighing in defeat and following Seoun to her dressing room.

Eunsol knew that it wasn't good to spy on her boyfriend, but she had a bad feeling about the two being alone together.

Seoun left a small crack open in her dressing room door and Eunsol stood by, hoping not to be caught.

"I told you that I don't want to speak to you. Why can't you just drop it." Namjoon's voice stressed.

"I can't just drop it!" Seoun said in a loud whisper, but then looked down as she lowered her voice. "My period didn't come this month."

Eunsol's eyebrows furrowed. What did that information have to do with Namjoon?

"Ok well...maybe it'll just come later." Namjoon replied unsurely.