+18

[3rd Person]

"Text me when you're out of school, I'll pick you up." Namjoon placed his car in park and leaned over to the passenger seat to give Eunsol a goodbye kiss.

Eunsol grabbed him by the front of his jacket and extended the kiss by a few more seconds before letting him go. "Alright, I'll see you later. Don't miss me too much."

Eunsol got out of the car and Namjoon rolled down the windows so he could see her off, "Have fun."

She waved until the car was out of sight. She happily swung her arms as she walked to class and took a seat near the front. Eunsol liked sitting near the front of the class, which she started doing ever since her fight with Jungkook. The two used to sit in the middle of the classroom together until Eunsol decided that she didn't want to see Jungkook's face ever again.

One minute before class was to start, Jungkook slid into the chair right beside Eunsol. Setting his things down and giving her a little smile as he did so. Eunsol frowned at him, not returning the unusually friendly smile. She grabbed her things and stood up from her desk.

Looking around, she sees that all of the other desks were occupied, forcing her to slump back into her seat.

"Good morning." Jungkook said.

Eunsol looked to her right and let out a dry Ha in disbelief that Jungkook was actually acknowledging her after what happened.

During class, Jungkook tried his best to get Eunsol's attention. He asked her how she was doing and she responded with a shrug. He asked if she had an extra pen and she handed him one without looking in his direction. When the professor told the class to take out a piece of paper, Jungkook placed one on Eunsol's desk when he saw her searching her bag.

She stopped fumbling in her bag and looked at the paper on her table. "I have my own." She said, returning it to Jungkook.

Since this was the day Eunsol only had one course, she texted Namjoon that her class was almost over so he could come by. Leaving the building, Jungkook tried going after her.

"Eunsol. Hold on." He managed to lace his fingers with hers as she was getting away from him, pulling her back to face him.

"What? Why did you decide to talk to me all of a sudden?" She asked coldly.

"Eunsol..." Jungkook said breathlessly as he placed his hands on her shoulders. He had to admit that being in her presence after watching her in action now was a little intimidating. He had to suppress his lustful desires for a few minutes to get out what he had to say. "Eunsol I just wanted to say sorry for everything that I did."

"You embarrassed me. You wouldn't even give me time to explain."

"I know. I over exaggerated and I feel terrible. You know, last night I was thinking about you...how much I miss you...and what a big mistake I made by breaking up with you."

"Jungkook, stop--"

"I want us to get back together."

For a second, Eunsol was lost in a trance when she looked into Jungkook's eyes. But that trance easily broke when she pushed his hands off of her. "Don't touch me, Jungkook. You made it clear what you think of me."

"Sweety, baby, just wait." Jungkook pleaded, holding her hand again. "I still love you."

Eunsol stared wide-eyed at her former boyfriend, but shook off any budding feeling that could possibly be forming. "Does the word slut ring a bell to you?"

"I-I made a mistake..."

"Yup. I get it." Eunsol backed away and starting to walk, "Please don't sit next to me in class anymore, I moved away from you for a reason."

Eunsol continued walking until she saw Namjoon's car. Namjoon was leaning against the passenger door, smiling as he saw her approach him.

Eunsol waved happily and ran to Namjoon who had his arms open. He hugged her tightly and kissed her as if they haven't seen each other in 5 years even though it's only been like 2 hours. They were practically making out in public and Namjoon opened his eyes slowly, forming a glare when he made eye contact with Jungkook.

Little did Eunsol know, Namjoon had arrived to pick her up before she got out of class. He witnessed Jungkook trying to go after her in the courtyard. Whatever he said to her, it obviously made her mad, and he was being too persistent.

Namjoon turned around and continued to kiss Eunsol until she broke a part. "Are you ready to go?" She asked.

He nodded, opening the door for her and she got in.

--------

Eunsol and Namjoon were both on his bed as they spooned. Eunsol rarely slept in her own apartment as she often found herself staying the night in Namjoon's. She even brought some of her own clothes to his house, but he insisted that she wear his shirts to sleep. He liked her a lot in that look.

Namjoon nuzzled his face into the back of her neck while Eunsol was on her phone. He wanted to ask her what Jungkook was talking to her about. "Hey baby."

"Hm?"

"So how was your day?"

"It was alright I guess. It was just lecture today and the professor didn't assign a lot of homework so that gives me more free time."

"Ah I see. Did Jungkook try talking to you today?"

Eunsol locked her phone and turned around to face Namjoon. "Yeah, he tried."

"Oh. Why?" He was curious, but he didn't want to obviously sound too curious. But Namjoon wanted to know whether he had to go fight someone.

"Well first he wanted to apologize." Eunsol answered, slipping her hand into Namjoon's shirt and lightly grazing over his torso.

Namjoon smirked and caught Eunsol's hand. "Alright, then what's the second thing he wanted to say?"

"He wants to get back together with me."

Namjoon's smiled faded and it quickly changed into a murderous stare. He hastily got out of bed and started looking for his keys.

"Yah! Where are you going?" Eunsol sat up as well and watched Namjoon stomping around.

"Gonna go fight him. And probably pick up some bread on the way home. I'll be back."

"Namjoon don't overreact. You don't even know where he lives. Anyway, it's not worth fighting him. I would never get back together with that guy. Now come back to bed and cuddle with me again."

Namjoon pouted and listened to Eunsol, getting back onto the bed. But before he could relax, he took her phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking through your contacts. Is he 'small penis face?'"

Eunsol nodded.

Namjoon got his own phone in his other hand and started typing something, "How do you even know his size?"

"I just assumed. It's not like I actually saw it."

Namjoon handed Eunsol back her phone, but continued to type on his. His thumbs moved rapidly and he seemed to mutter under his breath every few seconds. When he was done, he laid back done and pulled Eunsol into his chest. "Ok let's nap."

"Not yet. What did you just do?"

"I just sent him a threatening text message. Now shhhhh. Let's nap." Namjoon kissed Eunsol's forehead and closed his eyes peacefully.

+

I have a new short story starring jimin called "first move" where the girl always makes the first move