+30

[3rd Person]

"Why is your face so red? Do you have a fever or something?" Mayumi asked Eunsol as the two took their break in the latter's dressing room.

Eunsol shook her head and played with the ends of her hair. "Is my face really that red?"

Mayumi noticed how Eunsol slightly gripped her inner thigh and she gasped, "Are you still thinking about how Giseop fingered you."

"Oh my god..." Eunsol held her head in her hands.

"Are you embarrassed because you enjoyed it?"

"It's just that..." Eunsol started to whisper, even though the two were alone in her room, "Everyone was watching...and I cummed for real. It's embarrassing."

"Who cares? It's porn, like seriously, it's not something people haven't seen before." Mayumi did her best to make Eunsol stop caring for what people think and excused herself to go to the stylists.

After a while, Eunsol stepped out of her room and decided to walk around the building. She was abruptly stopped when her back was pushed up against a wall.

Eunsol looked up and she was seriously starting to get annoyed by the fact that Namjoon wouldn't leave her alone. "I have somewhere to be."

"No you don't. There's nothing else on your schedule for today." He was right. Since Eunsol started out with having Namjoon as her manager, he still has access to knowing her day to day schedule.

"Fine." The girl conceded, "Then what is it?"

"What the hell was that out there?"

Eunsol widened her eyes as Namjoon's sudden frustration was apparent. She cowered for a second, but then pushed his chest so that he wouldn't be so close to her. "I was just doing what I was told."

"Don't purposely try to make me jealous..." Namjoon sighed, "What do you expect me to do when I see you acting that way around another guy, making those faces when he touches you. I mean sure, I was able to tolerate it before but only because when work is over, we would go back to our place, and I wouldn't have to share you with anyone."

Eunsol winced and uncomfortably crossed her arms, "I wasn't purposely trying to do anything. I would appreciate it if you didn't act like my overprotective boyfriend because...you're not."

"Were you seriously turned on by that guy?"

"You know, if it made you feel so uncomfortable, then you shouldn't have watched it. Just stop acting like we're still together." Eunsol began to walk away, but Namjoon caught her hand before she could take more than two steps away from him.

Eunsol looked down at his hand around her wrist, and than at him. "I'm serious, Namjoon. I wish you would stop feeling this way about me...a-and start caring more about Seoun."

"What are you talking about??"

"I-it's just that...don't you think it's the right thing? To be with her during this whole process? It's disrespectful to her to only be thinking about me."

"But I can't force myself to like her. I only want you."

Eunsol held her breath when Namjoon held her hand. It was warm and soft. She almost forgot what it felt like. But seconds later, she was prying her hand back and keeping them to her sides. "You know, I was telling Mayumi that I think you would be a really great dad...I know because you really are thoughtful and loving and I remember the way you acted when you were taking care of that baby a while ago. In a few months, when your baby is born, you'll be able to forget about me. So I wish you good luck."

"Stop talking like I'm going to forget about y--"

"I'll see you later." Eunsol put up her hand to wave goodbye and walked off.

--------

[Eunsol]

"So about your promotions with the perfume company, the CEO really likes you. He thinks you are very beautiful." Ms. Im told me during our private meeting and I couldn't help but blush. It's nice to hear some good news.

"He actually was negotiating a contract with you and the company. You wont just be promoting perfumes, but they also have a fashion line, shoe brand, and you'll be able to film commercials."

"Wow that's really---tell him yes! Tell him I'd love to do it!"

Ms. Im nodded and slid over some papers to me across her desk. "They actually have a branch out in Tokyo. And if you sign with them...you'll be able to transfer to their company."

My smile faltered. "Do you mean that I will have to move away?"

"Yes. You will be moving to Tokyo to their sister company, and you will no longer be a part of this company. I know that you were always skeptical about our industry from the beginning, and I think the kind of things that their company can do for you in Tokyo would be things that you actually want to do."

I looked down at the contract. It was about five pages and at the very end was where I had to place my signature. "Um, do I have to make my decision right now?"

"Oh no, we will give you some time to think about it of course. But they would like to know your answer soon so they can arrange your plane and a place for you to stay while in Japan."

+

If you haven't already, pls check out my Jimin ffs "Thirsty" and"first move" bc I'm rly thirsty for people to read my books oops.

And I love love love my readers who always keep up with this shitty book. You guys are all A1 omg like u have no idea how much it tingles my heart that people vote and comment and r just so fucking nice 😩😭❣