+42

a/n* I started writing this chap back in December but it just took me so long to finish TT.
this is not a smutty chapter bc it is my holiday themed one and I want it to be pure and nice kind of
  ((if there are typos i will be angry!!!!))

[Eunsol]

"Ahh I love December. Not only is it Christmas, but it's my birthday month!" I swung Namjoon's arm as we walked around the busy shopping center. "FYI I'm going to be dropping hints about the things I want...Like that!" I pointed to a pink jacket on a mannequin that I've had my eye on for the past few weeks.

"Oh!" I ran up to the window of the Christmas pop-up store and saw the garland and lights on display. "Can we get this for the apartment?"

Namjoon made a face, "I don't decorate for Christmas."

:O

"What? Why not?"

"I don't know. I've been living alone for a while so I didn't see any point in it."

"But now I'm living with you." I tiptoed and gave him a kiss. "Can we please decorate our place for Christmas?"

"Babyyy." Namjoon started to whine. "It's so much work."

"No it's not. It'll be a lot of fun. Please?" I started to pull his arm into the store until he finally gave in.

"Alright, let's do this."

"YAY!"

After three days of decorating, Namjoon and I finally got our apartment into the holiday spirit. We had icicle lights hanging from our ceiling, garland and tinsel over every door, and fake snowflakes on the windows.

While I was out on the balcony hanging some extra lights, Namjoon stepped out and put a jacket over my shoulders. "Eunsol, so your birthday's coming up soon. Did you have an idea of what you wanted to do?"

"Hmm nothing specific. I just want to spend it with you, eating food and opening presents."

[3rd Person]

Near the end of December was Eunsol's 20th birthday. Namjoon planned for them to fly out to Japan and spend a few days in Tokyo Disneyland. The couple was sitting on the plane when Eunsol excitedly grabbed her boyfriend's hand.

"I'm sooo happy! I've never been to Disneyland before! This is such a great gift!"

"You're so cute," Namjoon laughed, "You can go ahead and take a nap and I'll wake you up in two hours."

"No I don't think I can nap! I'm too excited to go to sleep!" Which is what Eunsol claimed, but after takeoff, she knocked out and Namjoon had to wake her up when their plane landed.

Two hours and thirty minutes later, Namjoon and Eunsol were in Tokyo Disney.

"First thing's first, let's go buy some Mickey ears." Namjoon suggested and pulled Eunsol into a souvenir shop. After trying out a couple of hats, Eunsol ended up getting the Minnie ears with a tiara, and Namjoon got a Buzz Lightyear themed Mickey hat.

The two went around the park taking pictures and riding rides. Eunsol almost cried because she was so excited to see the Disney princesses. Namjoon laughed to himself after seeing how Eunsol acts while in the theme park.

"Hm? What are you laughing at?" Eunsol asked.

"It's just that...you're so fucking cute." Namjoon answered while wrapping an arm around Eunsol's shoulders. "Normally you act like a little kid, but now that you're in Disneyland, you act like more of a kid. It's hard to imagine that someone like you used to star in adult movies."