+13

[3rd Person]

"Mmph. 10 more minutes please..." Namjoon mumbled in his sleep.

Feeling someone's nose and lips tickle the back of her neck, Eunsol turned around to face Namjoon sleeping beside her.

She widened her eyes and pushed him off the bed, "What the fuck are you doing?" If she was more awake, it would've come out more as a scream, but she was too tired and it just came out as a harsh whisper.

"Ow!" Namjoon rolled on the floor and rubbed the back of his head that hit his nightstand. "Why are you pushing me off beds again??"

"Why were we in the same bed in the first place? Wait, where is this place?"

Namjoon rubbed his eyes and looked around. "This is my apartment...what are you doing in my place?"

"How the hell should I know." Eunsol replied, throwing her hands into the air. "I was supposed to be with Jungkook last night..."

"Can you not mention him so early in the morning? I already have a headache." Namjoon lifted the blanket and crawled back into bed, closing his eyes as if nothing happened.

"Um hello? Don't go to sleep yet." Eunsol examined her surroundings. Namjoon was shirtless, both his and her clothes were thrown messily on the floor, and she was wearing one of his shirts. The fact that they woke up in the same bed together all points to one conclusion. "Wait...we didn't sleep together, did we?"

"We did sleep in the same bed last night, apparently." Namjoon responded without opening his eyes.

"You know what I mean." She shoved his arm and whispered. "Did we have sex last night?"

Namjoon opened his eyes and placed his hands on the back of his head, looking up at Eunsol who was sitting cross-legged on the bed. "Well, do you feel sore?"

"Do I feel sore where?"

He looked down to where Eunsol's hands rested between her legs. "There."

Seeing him looking at her there, Eunsol pressed her knees against her chest and used the blanket to cover up her legs. "No...I don't feel sore."

"And what are you wearing underneath the shirt?"

Eunsol lifted the collar of the shirt and momentarily peeked inside to make sure she was wearing her undergarments. "...clothes."

"Alright then. We didn't have sex. Since you're a virgin, if we did it you would've felt sore, you're still wearing clothes, and if I actually did have sex with you, you would definitely remember it."

"Oh thank god..." Eunsol rubbed her temples and fell back on the bed. Namjoon turned on his side to face her and she did the same thing. "Wait so...we were at a party last night?"

"Oh right. We were. It was a party the boss threw for you. But then...I guess we drank too much and somehow we ended up in my apartment, but nothing happened except for us knocking out."

Eunsol frowned at his answer and covered her face with her hands, "No wait. I'm starting to remember now. We didn't just knock out once we got here. I remember I kissed you last night. Ew."

"Psh. You know you like kissing me."

Eunsol muttered "ew" again and reached her hand out to grab her phone. "Oh my god. Why do I have so many missed calls from Jungkook?" She continued to look at her phone and read aloud the text messages that he also sent her.

"Eunsol, why did a guy just answer your phone right now?"

"Are you ok?"

"Baby, where are you??"