+5

The next day, Namjoon invited me to the studio again to see the rough draft of the movie. I don't know why I didn't already block his number.

And I also don't know why, but I ended up going. I guess it was out of curiosity, as always. I don't know how weird it would be to see myself do that though...

I sat in the screening room with a few members of the crew and some of them even had popcorn. Wtf? Do actually eat popcorn when they watch porn? Namjoon turned down the lights and sat in the first row with me, offering me popcorn. I glared at him but ended up taking it anyway.

The first hour was the original movie with the original actress. It's awkward watching porn by yourself but it's even more awkward to watch with all these people around. What's going on in their heads when they watch this??

"Your scene is coming up soon." Namjoon whispered to me and I sarcastically replied with, "Oh yay."

Before you knew it, the scene cut to my part on the desk. Namjoon explained to me that they had to dim the lighting so people wont be able to tell that they used two different girls to play the lead.

I thought that I would come out as really stupid looking, but tbh, I looked pretty good. And the parts where I was being all nervous really portrayed the innocent school girl type character. Because of the camera work, you would have really thought the actor went down on me--but we all know that I am still pure as Virgin Mary.

When the movie was over, the crew clapped and Namjoon turned on the lights again. "What did you think of the movie?"

I scrunched my face and avoided his eye contact, "It was ok I guess."

"You thought it was good?" He asked with a smile.

"I said it was OH-KAY. I looked good though." I mumbled the last part.

"Woo Eunsol, can I see you in my office?" I turned around and saw the judge lady again. I didn't realize she was in the room. She walked out the door and I guess I had to follow her?

We sat in a nice office on the second floor and we sat in leather seats. "Your performance was quite entertaining in the movie, although it was very last minute." I looked at the golden plaque on her desk and saw her name was 'Im Yuna.'

"Um thanks..Ms. Im..."

"Here's your paycheck." She signed a small piece of paper and handed it to me. I hesitated to take it because I wasn't expecting to be paid.

I looked down at the check and it was for $500. "I was only in the movie for less than 5 minutes. And I don't even work for you guys."

"It was one of the more important scenes though. And...we're hoping that this could serve as an incentive for you to join our company."

"Oh, I don't need the money though. I already have a job and I'm attending university so..."

"Plenty of our girls are able to balance school and their work. We also provide a lot of benefits for our models and actresses. Didn't you have fun filming your first movie?"

I rubbed the back of my neck and bit my lip, "It was pretty uncomfortable at first."

"You will get used to it and the experience will be more natural in the future."

Ms. Im and I went back to the first floor where the crew was setting up for another shooting. "I have good news, everyone! Woo Eunsol is now part of our family!"

I coughed at her sudden announcement as the crew clapped their hands. Congratulating me, I guess??

Namjoon walked up to me skeptically, his mouth hanging open, "Wait, is it true?"