+22

"Should I go with the black dress or the purple?" I held up two choices in the boutique, both were equally as flattering, but I needed a second opinion to make my final decision.

"Choose the one that's not too revealing." Namjoon answered monotonously.

I gave him a confused look, "You usually never say things like that."

"Well that's because you're planning to wear those to the sponsorship gala and I don't want to parade you around in those tiny dresses."

"What are you talking about?"

Namjoon sighed, placing both of the dresses back on the rack. "The sponsorship gala is an event held every year where the actors and models for our company try to find a sponsor. The sponsors are all super rich guys who will only sponsor the girl that will give it to them at the end of the night."

I blinked several times as I was not aware of this. Ms. Im just informed me that it was a 'business event.'

"But I don't have to find a sponsor, do I?"

"You have to. It's mandatory." Namjoon looked over to the rack of church dresses and picked out a conservative yellow dress for me, "This is nice."

------------

At the gala, I already saw a couple of girls mingling with the sponsors. They were drinking together and looking veryyyy close to one another. I on the other hand was really not interested in finding a sponsor, so I stayed away from that scene.

Namjoon and I were sitting at the bar, his arm wrapped protectively around my waist. People were dancing in the middle and a song I really like came on.

To lighten the mood, I stood up and grabbed Namjoon's hand, pulling him towards the center, "Dance with me."

A sly smile crept onto his face as I placed his hands around my hips, and slung my arms around around his neck, swaying my body with his.

Namjoon spun me around so that my back was facing him and he continued to hold my waist. My hips moved rhythmically in front of him, causing him to hum into my ear, "You're turning me on so much right now."

I let out a small laugh as I turned back around and placed a kiss on his lips. When we pulled apart, Ms. Im was coming towards us. "Excuse us, Namjoon. I need to speak with Eunsol."

Namjoon frowned, but of course, he let Ms.Im take me. We stood by the bar stools when she started to talk, "During this event, you have to mingle with our clients. You can't just be sticking with Namjoon the whole time."

"But I don't want to find a sponsor."

"You have to. And a few of them saw you out there dancing, and are even requesting if they can meet you."

I made an unamused face, "B-but I just--"

"Ah, here's one of them now. Woo Eunsol, meet Lee Jooheon. I will let you two get acquainted." Ms. Im said nonchalantly before leaving me with this stranger.

"Hello." I greeted awkwardly.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you."

After our awkward introduction, Jooheon offered to buy me a drink, to which I declined, but he insisted and bought me one anyway.

"I've met with the other actresses here tonight, but I have to say, you're the most beautiful so far."

"Oh...um thanks?" I rubbed the back of my neck and suddenly I feel someone holding onto my arm.

"Hey babe, what did the boss have to talk to you about?" Namjoon asked and raised an eyebrow at Jooheon. "Who are you?"

"Um this is a sponsor that Ms. Im introduced me to." I answered.