+31

[Namjoon]

"People! This is not a day care center! You cant just bring your kids in whenever you want!" There the director goes again, yelling at another crew member who happened to bring their kid to work.

"I'm sorry sir, but I--"

"No excuses." He held up his hand, "You. If you're not doing anything right now, watch this baby."

I looked over to the water stand and saw Eunsol look around her before pointing to herself. She placed her water down and rushed to get the baby from the crew member's arms.

The director walked off and the baby's father informed Eunsol of everything she needed to know about his child. Eunsol nodded confidently and ensured the father that she has everything under control. He apologized about ten times to her, but she just kept shaking her head and telling him not to worry about anything.

After thanking her, he rushed off and Eunsol held the baby so that they were looking into each other's eyes. "Oh my goddddddddd. You're so fucking cute."

I smiled as I watched her.

"Mayumi! Look what I have!" She yelled obnoxiously once her friend came.

"Where did you get that?"

"I'm just baby sitting for the day. His name is Daegu. But holy shit look at his cheeks! They're so chubby. And he also has dimples oh my god you're going to be so handsome when you grow up!"

Mayumi laughed and pinched the baby's cheeks before telling Eunsol she'll see her later. I contemplated whether I should approach her, but before I was able to move my feet, that Giseop guy appeared.

"I didn't know you had a son."

"Shut the fuck up, idiot. I'm just baby sitting today."

He covered the baby's ears, "Don't say bad words around a child."

Eunsol laughed and I missed seeing her eye smile.

"Wanna help me look after him?"

Giseop shrugged, "Yeah why not." And then he placed his arm around her and they were heading in my direction. I frowned when I saw him pull her closer and she passed by me without even knowing I was there.

+3 hours later+

I was highlighting parts in scripts when I heard Eunsol, "Where is that idiot?? I'm gonna kill him."

I stood up from my chair and tapped Eunsol on the shoulder. She spun around and stepped back when she saw me. "Is something wrong?"

"Uh no." She answered. "I was just trying to find Giseop because he was supposed to get milk for Daegu."

"Oh, well, I could take you to the market if you want?"

"Mm, no. It's ok really." Eunsol looked at the floor, but then all of a sudden, Daegu started crying.

"Are you sure he doesn't need any milk?"

She sighed, and I grinned, knowing that she was going to give in. "Alright. Let's go to the market."

Eunsol put Daegu in the child seat of the shopping cart and was making kissing noises as she lightly kissed him all over the face. "I love your dimples omg."

I chuckled, which showed my dimples. She would always call them cute before. She gazed up at me and I'm sure she was looking at them. "I'm gonna go get the milk," She said as she pushed the cart.

I followed after her and she was looking at all the different types of milk and brands on the shelf. I reached up and handed her a carton, "This is a good one for babies his age."

"Ohh," She nodded, "Have you been reading up on a lot of these things?"

"Ah, yeah." For the past few months, I've been doing a lot of research on this stuff.

Eunsol placed the carton of milk in the cart and started to push it out of the aisle. "Hmm I really want snacks. Let's go get snacks, we have a lot of time. Are you hungry too, baby?"

"Oh yeah, I was actually thinking that we should get something before we go back to the studio." I looked back down at Eunsol and she had already gone to another aisle. I mentally hit myself because she was talking to the actual baby.

When we got back to the building, I warmed up a bottle of milk and handed it to Eunsol who was waiting in my office.

"Thank you so much." She took the bottle from me and fed it to the baby. While she was holding him, I noticed that she looked a little tired. Minus the time we were at the grocery store and in the car, she was carrying the baby in her arms this entire time.

"I can hold him for a while so you can rest." I offered, holding my arms out.

She looked at me and pursed her lips, "Um alright. Thanks." Once I held the baby, she rubbed her arms. "Do you think that Daegu is kind of a funny name? It's really cute, but I don't think I would name my baby after a city."

"Do you think of baby names sometimes?"

"Yeah I do sometimes." She said as she petted Daegu's hair, "If we have a boy, I was thinking of the name Chankyung. But if he had an English name, it would be Daniel."

I tilted my head, thinking if I heard her wrong. I was going to test it out, "What if we have a girl?"

"Oh well if we have a girl, I want us to name her Doyeon--oh." She removed her hand from Daegu and shook her hands, "Oh I don't mean we, I meant me. Uh those are the names I would chose if I had a baby. Sorry."

She got all flustered, but at least I know that I didn't hear her wrong.

I chuckled while I took a seat on the couch. Eunsol followed after me so she can continue to stare at the baby adoringly. "Well um, what names have you come up with?"

"Me? Well I had some in mind, but I think I really like the name Chankyung, too."

"Hey," She slapped my arm, which took me by surprise. "That's what I'm going to name my son in the future, don't steal his name."

"It's not like you made up the name all by yourself. I'm sure there's hundreds of Chankyungs in Korea."

"Hmph," Eunsol scrunched up her nose, "Well you better not take the name Daniel too." She sat criss crossed and took Daegu back onto her lap. I handed her one of the peperos that we bought today at the market and she happily ate it.

I enjoyed watching her play with Daegu. Both him and Eunsol were smiling and laughing. I held one of Daegu's small, chubby hands with mine and for a while, I felt happy again.

I didn't want to think of Daegu as my kid or Eunsol as his mom or anything, because that would be weird, but this scene reminds me of when we were still together. I would sometimes picture us like this in the future.

+

Yoooo I just wrote a smut today but I won't post it til later lmaooooooo