+45

[Eunsol's POV]

For the past year leading up to our wedding, I expected to feel a lot more stressed and nervous throughout the process. Fortunately, it wasn't like that at all. Namjoon and I are quite simple people, so we didn't need a super fancy and extravagant wedding. The theme was a minimalist style with white babies breath for the flowers that decorated the church. 

Mayumi was helping me in the bridal room with the final touches before I walk down the aisle. T minus 15 minutes until showtime. "I can't wait for the reception. How long is the ceremony again?" Mayumi commented while helping me with my veil. 

I shot a look at her and replied jokingly. "This is one of the most important moments of my life, and you want to rush through it so you can eat steak?" 

"Yes!" She exclaimed gleefully. "Little do you know, I've been dieting for the past few months so I'd look hot in this maid of honor dress. So not only do I plan on having two steaks, but also take advantage of the open bar." 

I laughed at her statement and looked at myself in the mirror. Namjoon always made me feel like a princess, but in this dress, I truly do look like one. I didn't go for a tiara with my veil, but I did opt in for the crystal headband that could almost pass as one. "I'm so excited that today, I'm finally marrying the man I love the most in the world. I don't even feel nervous, it's just pure excitement."

"Aww," Mayumi pouted and rested her head on my shoulder, "My little girl is all grown up. You and Namjoon have been through a lot together. I'm so so so happy for you."

Soon after, my mom called over Mayumi to meet the rest of the bridesmaids because my wedding was about to start soon. 

I heard the string orchestra start to play Canon in D. My favorite wedding song. My dad peaked into the bridal room, with tears brimming his eyes. "My daughter is getting married today," He said, taking hold of my hand. Dad used to despise Namjoon when they first met. The whole scouting me to be a porn star didn't sit well with him...as expected. 

Honestly, having your dad find out that you made movies like that must be every girl's nightmare.  I always hoped that memory of me would be wiped away from my dad and brother's minds, but every time Namjoon and I have dinner at my parents' house, my brother brings it up as a joke, forcing me to kick him under the table. 

The two doors opened, revealing my father and I to the guests in the church. But I couldn't notice anyone else because all the way down that aisle was Namjoon in his black tux, hair slicked back, looking as handsome as he's ever been. The nervousness definitely did kick in once I took my first step down the aisle. 

My dad led me all the way down, and Namjoon took my hands. "You look so beautiful." He whispered to me. 

I looked up at him, but he was refusing to look down at me. I narrowed my eyes, and I saw him blinking back tears. 

"Friends and family, we are gathered here today..."

I couldn't help but smile. Instead of the groom's best friend taking the role of best man, Jackson Wang was our ordained minister. He did a really good job, I have to give him that. 

All this time I've known him to be such a silly person, like Namjoon said, Jackson has a history of fucking up, and I was a little scared at first to have Jackson be the one to marry us, but I'm happy that he's doing it. 

"... I now pronounce you husband and wife!Kim Namjoon, you may now kiss your beautiful bride."

Namjoon and I looked at each other with happy smiles and I placed my hands on his cheeks while his went to my waist. I tip toed and gave him a chaste kiss that lasted about two seconds. But when I pulled away, Namjoon grabbed my bouquet to cover our faces from the audience, and from behind the bouquet, he gave me a very passionate kiss that was very 'Namjoon' of him. Of course, he did this after Jackson had stepped away. 

"We're finally married." Namjoon sighed in happiness as we walked down the aisle together, our friends and families were cheering and taking pictures of the newly weds. "It's been so hard being celibate all these years."

I let out a laugh and hit his chest, "Sure, nice joke, Namjoon."

We took the limo to the hotel for our reception. We rented a room so that we could have alone time while everyone else enjoys themselves at cocktail hour. Namjoon is such a romantic, he carried me into our hotel room like a princess, and I gave him a dozen kisses on his cheek before he set me down on the bed and kissed my forehead. 

"Hmph," I sighed, "It's a little uncomfortable to sit in my wedding dress during cocktail hour."

"You can take it off and put it back on before we go downstairs." Namjoon suggested. 

I stood up and he helped me unbutton the back. I stepped out of the dress but I was only in my bra and panties because I did not bring an extra pair of clothes to change into. Namjoon's eyes looked at me while he bit his lip. He immediately hugged me from behind and kissed me neck. 

"You know I always find you gorgeous, but now that you're Mrs. Kim, you're even more gorgeous. I don't know how I'll be able to control myself during this hour alone together."

"I mean," I turned around and pushed his chest with my index finger, making him sit back down on the king sized bed, "It is your wedding day, you can do whatever you want."

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow and a playful smirk, "And what is it that you want to do?"

I straddled his lap and wrapped my arms lovingly around his neck, "An hour is a long time, don't you think?"

And almost immediately, Namjoon brought me into a passionate kiss. It was a kiss that was similar to the one he gave me once we were husband and wife, but even then, I knew he was holding back a bit until he was given the chance to be alone with me. He scooted back on the mattress until his back hit the headboard. He grabbed my waist and pushed me down on his lap, making me grind hard right on top of him. 

I used my hand to muffle the sounds that were coming out of my mouth. "Hm? What is it?" Namjoon whispered. 

"It feels so good," I replied weakly. I was biting down on my lip, when a sudden movement caused me to gasp. He had already unzipped his pants and moved my panties to the side to push himself inside of me. 

I bit down on my lip because feeling how hard he was down was such a turn on. I quickly took off his blazer and nearly ripped the white button down off of him. All of the guests waiting for the reception were a whole nine floors down. If I screamed, there was no chance for any of them to hear me. So that's what I did. 

I called out Namjoon's name and dug my nails into his back. "Babe," He said in a seductive tone, "We've just barely started and you're already screaming my name like that?"

I knew what I was getting myself into when I decided to have sex right before my wedding reception. My hair and makeup would both get mixed up, probably causing my parents and bridesmaids to ask me questions about it. 

Instead of being in a bun, I had to brush out the waviness of my hair and redid my makeup to make it appear as if nothing happened. 

After finishing putting my dress back on, there was a knock on the door. "Hey there, I was wondering if you needed anything before coming back down?" Mayumi looked me up and down just before giving me a look, already telling me that she knew what went down. "I thought the sex was usually saved for the wedding night."

a/n* oof it's been a hottttttt minute since I've updated this book. I honestly wasn't sure how I was going to end it, but today I am finally posting the last two chapters (Ch 45 and Ch 46)