+3

"Hello?"

"Eunsol, it's me, Namjoon."

"How the heck did you get my number?"

"You wrote down your contact information at the audition. Can you hear me out for two seconds?"

"One, two."

"Ok one minute." I could sense the deadpan on his face right now. "After your audition, we've seen dozens of other girls, but none of them were as good as you. Our company is in need of new talent and you're the perfect girl. You have the perfect body, face, and age."

"What do you mean I have the perfect age?" I spat.

"There is a bigger market of viewers who enjoy watching 19 year olds more than any other age category."

"That's disgusting. I'm hanging up now--"

"Wait Eunsol, please. Come to the studio tomorrow. You won't even have to do anything, but you should just see for yourself how this industry works."

"You just sound like a creep. Why do you want me so bad?"

"Because the models who work with us have to end their contracts once they turn 26. This year we've lost a third of our clients due to their age. We need new girls to fill the rolls."

"The offer is tempting," Of course I was being sarcastic, "But the answer is no."

"Eunsol j-just...ok sorry. But if you do happen to change your mind, the address is 43 Samseong-dong in the Gangnam district. Filming will start at 10am--"

I hung up. I didn't need to hear anything else he was going to say because I was not interested.

...

Ok I was a little curious, but that's different from being interested. I looked at the business card Namjoon gave me a few days ago and searched for their company's information. The first link was obviously to a porn site and I turned on incognito so if anyone happens to look through my internet history, they won't find any past searches for porn.

The site listed several of their most popular videos and they all had to do with school girl concepts. Oh god. Again, out of curiosity, I clicked on a video. The girl that starred in it look no more over 16 years old, but I was sure that she was 19 and just had a young face or else this would be illegal.

The acting was sub-par and the only reason I stayed watching was because the main male actor was cute. He also looked very innocent and adorable and I was really getting into the plot.

But then came the sex scene. I turned off the volume so I wouldn't have to hear them moaning and screaming.

And then it turned normal again and I was able to turn the volume back on.

But then came another sex scene and oops now it's a threesome. Where did this second girl even come from? Oh my god.

Ok. I turned off my laptop. That was too weird. I've never seen something like that before and it felt so awkward.

The only thing I liked about it were their cute school uniforms and the main plot--and of course the cute guy. They literally just threw a random sex scene in but I honestly could have done without it.

K fine. I turned my laptop back on again and continued watching it.

The guy looked still looked really cute naked. Lol that was weird.

But it ended nicely and now the two are a couple. Aw. I guess it wasn't that bad idk.

-

"Eunsol! You really came!"

Shit. I didn't mean for Namjoon to notice me.

I came to the address of the filming and managed to stay hidden as I observed the camera crew. There was an acting coach giving motivating speeches to the main actors and there were crews for wardrobe, hair, and makeup. The set looked very high budget and it was just like it was for a real movie.

I tried to turn back but Namjoon already pulled me out of hiding. "Are you going to take up the offer?"

I snatched my arm back and placed my hand on my hip, "You said I can just come to observe. So that's the only reason why I'm here."

"I understand," Namjoon nodded and lead me right next to the camera crew. "You can sit here and we can watch."

The actors got on set and the director yelled "ACTION."

It was a school scene and the guy was a basketball player while the girl was a cheerleader. The bell rang and the extras left the set, leaving the main characters in the class room.

Before you know if, the guy had the girl up on the teacher's desk and ripped her clothes off in mere seconds. I hate seeing people kiss while I'm out in public, so you could imagine how weird I was feeling watching two people in a heated make out session.

I looked around and everyone else was busy fixing the audio or lighting, as if what was happening in front of them was completely normal. The guy took off his pants and that was when I decided it was time to look away.

Even though I wasn't looking, I could still hear what they were saying. The guy announced that he was going to cum and my pure little soul could no longer handle this.

Suddenly, the director yelled, "CUT!" And the scene stopped.

I peaked out from my fingers and saw crew go up to the actors and apply some white substance on their bodies. Oh...so that's how they do it...

"It's just a prop?" I found myself asking.

"You didn't actually think the semen was real, did you?" Namjoon looked down at me, almost laughing.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?"

"C'mon, let's take a break." He nodded his head towards the stairs and I reluctantly followed him. We went into an office on the second floor that had a big window where you could see everything on the set below. "Are you thirsty?"

I looked over to the table where Namjoon was and there were some snacks and drinks. He filled himself up a glass of water and looked over me as he drank.

"This is still really weird." I uttered.

"It's not that weird if you think about it."

"How could someone get used to watching people have sex right in front of them?? It's weird."

"It's our job." He answered with a shrug, "What did you think of the actors?"

"They're ok. Their acting is better than the one I saw last night."

Namjoon lifted his eyebrows in curiosity and set his glass down, "You watched one of our movies?"

"Ugh, well I just wanted to know what you guys were all about. It's not like I watched it for pleasure."

He let out a small laugh and set his glass on the table. "Let's go back down, they're starting again."

When we got back to the first floor, there was a big commotion with the crew. Namjoon ran over in a panic, "What's wrong?"

"Sojin can't finish the movie, she got sick all of a sudden." A cameraman informed.

"But we have to send out this demo to the publisher by tonight!" Namjoon yelled and suddenly the whole crew was talking at once.

"We can call an agent and have them send over another actress."

"What about her?"

I looked up from the bag of sour patch kids I got from the snack table and saw everyone staring in my direction. "What?"

+

yikes the next chapter is gonna be the lw smutty part I guess. lord help me