+28

month two

"I have some good news Eunsol. Your campaign ad for the perfume line was very successful. You have a call to do another photoshoot with them." Ms. Im told me.

I smiled gratefully. The fact that I was wanted for real modeling jobs was something I never thought I'd get from this company. "That's great news."

"The representative for the company is waiting downstairs to speak with you right now."

I followed the steps to the main studio and met with the representative. I was given details for the upcoming shoot and the concept.

"Why would you bring your child to the set?" From afar, I heard someone from the crew being scolded.

"The babysitter cancelled last minute and I had no other choice than to bring her along with me. This will be the only time it will happen." The crew member explained.

I felt bad that they were in trouble for bringing their child to work. I was going to offer to help when...

"Oh my goodness, she's adorable!" Seoun appeared out of nowhere and pinched the baby's cheeks. "Namjoon, look how cute she is."

Namjoon looked at the little girl in the stroller, but didn't say anything.

"Figure out what you're going to do with your baby while you're working. I need you on set in 5." The director said to the crew member.

"Namjoon! You're not busy right now. Why don't you help out and look after the baby for a bit?" Seoun nudged.

"Uh...I-I'm not really sure if I can--" Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck and Seoun practically shoved the baby into his arms. I watched as he tried to hold her as delicately as possible.

"Thank you so much. Sorry to burden you." The crew member apologized.

"Oh it's not a problem. I think it will be good for Namjoon to get a little practice, don't you think?" Seoun looked at Namjoon with beaming eyes, and he just nodded submissively.

"Namjoon, I have a little free time before I start rehearsals, why don't we take the baby to my dressing room?" Seoun didn't wait for a response, and just tugged him towards the hallways.

They walked by me and I couldn't help but stare. Seoun noticed me staring. I should have just looked away. "Eunsol! Look we're on babysitting duty. Have you met the baby yet?"

I laughed awkwardly and shook my head. "Um no, I haven't. She's very cute."

Namjoon looked like he was in his own world as his focus did not leave the baby. When he realized that I was standing beside them, his eyes widened and he couldn't say anything.

We haven't spoken much lately.

"Sometimes I tell Namjoon that I hope we'll have a little girl. I've already come up with a lot of names for her. But if we have a boy, I'm sure his dad has some names in mind, right?" Seoun smiled brightly at Namjoon who's unable to speak, apparently.

I tried to hold in how irritated I was because Seoun was so obvious in trying to make me jealous. But all I could do is smile and nod along to every damn word she said.

"Miss Eunsol, we still have some more things to discuss about your photoshoot tomorrow." The representative gestured towards a different part of the building and wants me to follow him.

"I have to go. Um...good luck." I said to no one in particular and I mindlessly walked away.

Namjoon was now on the main set--behind the scenes of course--while still taking care of the infant. When I first saw him with her, he looked so confused and had no idea what to do.

But now it looks like he was getting the hang of things and started playing peek-a-boo with her. He held her hands and told her how cute she was.

"I hate him." Mayumi uttered as she observed Namjoon.

I took a deep breath, "I think it's nice that he's able to get practice with babies. Since he's going to be a dad, he should know what to expect when Seoun gives birth."

"How could you be so calm?"

I don't know if I would call it calm. To me, I just felt numb. Words that came out of my mouth just sounded so monotonous. "I don't want to feel miserable anymore...I have to just accept the fact that he is going to have a baby with someone else."

I watched him and daydreams I used to have of Namjoon and I living together with our own child flashed in my head. I would be lying if I said I never had those ideas. I think most girls have those type of daydreams.

"It's easier this way...I would rather be civil and hope that he will be a good dad than be jealous and petty."

There were some truth to my words. No matter how much pain I felt, I wouldn't want to make Namjoon choose between me and his soon to be baby. Anyway, I know Namjoon is nice and caring and that he would be able to take care of his son or daughter.

Mayumi pouted and sat back in her seat. "You're so mature. If it was me, I would have probably chopped his dick off, stuff it in his mouth, and kill him. Then I would throw Seoun in the ocean."

+

The b and the n are next to each other on the keyboard and I accidentally typed bamjoon

I think it's r cool that this book has so many actives. You pals are poppin