+44

[Eunsol]

For the past two years, I have been going on different websites and looking at wedding dress ideas. It has given me a lot of time to think about what I wanted to wear on my big day, but as my style kept changing throughout the years, I have yet to narrow down some dresses. I was looking through Pintrest on my phone and scrolled past several dresses that all looked very lovely.

"I see you're looking at white wedding dresses." Namjoon observed from over my shoulder.

I held my phone to my chest to keep him from getting a better look. "Hey, even if I haven't decided on a dress yet, you're still not supposed to look! It's supposed to be a surprise."

Namjoon jumped over the couch and landed on the space right beside me. "I just have a little opinion of my own though..."

I rolled my eyes at him naturally, followed by leaning back against the couch. "Alright Namjoon, what's your opinion?"

"Well isn't a woman supposed to wear a white dress on her wedding to indicate that she's pure?" He smirked playfully and rested his hand on my lap, "And we all know you're definitely not pure."

"Hmph," I pouted, "Well who's fault is that?"

That sentence seemed to have provoked him since he took the phone out of my hands and picked me up just to place me on his lap. "It sounds like you're blaming me," Namjoon in the low voice that I always found to be a turn-on.

I just stayed silent and shrugged my shoulders, a laugh was threatening to escape.

Namjoon's hands which were resting on my back were slowly creeping lower and lower as he whispered something else into my hear, "Welp, it's not my fault you're always so horny."

"Ugh Namjoon!" I exclaimed, hitting his chest. "I'm not the one who's always horny, you are!"

He pulled away and couldn't stop laughing. "Oh really?"

"Yes! Two years ago, you couldn't stand just keeping our relationship professional. You being your horny self, you knew you wanted me."

"Hmm," Namjoon hummed, "Well maybe that's true. I really wanted you back then, and even now I still really want you." He had that look in his eyes and I could already tell what was on his mind. He leaned backwards on the couch, and grabbed onto me so that I could gently fall on top of him. "So what about you? Do you want me right now?"

"Shut up," I placed my hands on his cheeks and pressed my lips against his until we were intensely making out.

But before anything could happen, someone rang our doorbell and I got off Namjoon so he could go and answer it. "Are you expecting someone today?" I asked him.

"I don't think so?" He answered while opening the door. On the other side of the door was Namjoon's good friend, Jackson, holding up a manila envelope with the most excited look that I've ever seen on his face.

"Hey Jackson what's u--"

"Guess what I just got in the mail today!" Jackson exclaimed. He tore open the envelope, not giving either of us a few seconds to think of an answer, revealing an official looking paper. "This is my ordained minister license so that I can be the one to marry you two on your wedding!"

My eyes widened and I quickly got up from the couch and went over to the two guys, "Oh um....Namjoon didn't tell me that he asked you to do this?" I looked to Namjoon for an explanation, but he looked just as shocked as I was.

"He didn't ask me to do this, but I took it upon myself to register and now when your wedding day comes, I can be the one to announce you husband and wife."