+4

"Namjoon! You said I wouldn't have to do anything!" I screamed at him while the stylists were already taking off my jacket and trying to apply makeup on my face.

"I didn't expect for our lead to get sick, but could you help us out?" He clasped his hands together and begged me. "You will do great, you were made for this!"

"DON'T SAY I WAS MADE FOR THIS! I FEEL DISRESPECTED!" I screamed one last time before the stylist shut the door to the changing room.

They've changed me but I refused to come out. I sat in a silk robe and told the stylists that I wasn't going to move.

There was a knock on the door and Namjoon's fat head poked in. "Is Eunsol ready?"

"I told you I won't do this. It's too weird and out of my comfort zone." I said stubbornly.

"Can you give us a moment?" He spoke gently to the two ladies and they both left the room.

"Namjoon, I'm not a porn star." I whispered, feeling unholy uttering those words. "I'm just a 19 year old girl who still watches cartoons and sleeps with a teddy bear when I still go to sleep. I don't want a guy to get off by watching me have intercourse with a stranger. It's too freaking weird."

"This is the first production that I've been put in charge of. If the boss finds out that everything is going wrong, I might be fired. Can you help me out?"

I shook my head.

"What's wrong? Are you scared?"

I nodded.

"There's nothing to be scared of. The crew is really nice and they're used to seeing these things. For them it's strictly work. They just want to meet the deadline as much as I do. Please. There's only one scene left. If you really feel uncomfortable doing it, I'll cut the scene."

I looked down at my lap and fiddled with my hands. I thought of all the things that could go wrong. What if my parents find out? What if my friends find out? What if God finds out? Ugh he already knows what I'm doing right now and is judging me.

I looked to my side and saw Namjoon's annoying cute dimple appear on his lower cheek. I wanted to punch him so bad but... "I'll do it just this once."

"THANK YOU SO MUCH EUNSOL!" He eagerly pulled me up and fixed my hair. He untied the ribbon that was keeping my robe closed and when it dropped to the floor, his eyes trailed down my body. I immediately used my hands to cover it up.

"Don't be shy, you look really hot." Please. Like I was asking for his opinion.

"Shut up. Let's get this over with."

-

Namjoon quickly introduced me to the main actor who at least had all the fake semen clean off of him. I had to jump right into "naughty scene #12" and glared over at Namjoon when the director announced that. Why couldn't they just call it "scene 12?"

Before I knew it, the scene was starting and I was laid onto a desk by the actor. He crawled on top of me and I tensed up. We've just met 2 seconds ago and he was going to deflower me in front of all these people.

Wait. I wasn't actually going to have sex in front of 40 people right??

I sat up and the guy stumbled off the desk.

"What's the matter?" The director asked impatiently.

"I just realized, I don't know any of the lines. I can't film this." I thought of an excuse and got off the desk.

"Your co-star will whisper the lines into your ear as we film."

I looked at my "co-star" and he gave me a friendly smile. I stared at him blankly as he advised me to go back onto the desk.

The scene was starting up again and his lips were immediately on mine. He was a really good kisser, I had to admit. If only he wasn't a complete stranger.

I held in a breath as he nibbled my ear and he whispered my lines, "You have to moan my name."

"Wait. What's your name??" I whispered back.

"Kangjun. Do it when I kiss your neck."

He started sucking on my neck and instead of moaning his name, I bit my lip. I couldn't moan???? I don't even know how I sound like when I moan, it's not like I've practiced this before!!

"You have to do it now." He whispered again.

"I-I'm too nervous." I stuttered and I could hear the director having a fit. I knew I wasn't sticking to the lines, but I couldn't help it.

"Just let her continue." I heard Namjoon trying to calm down the director.

"I want to taste you so bad." Kangjun said as his lips traveled down my stomach, reaching my hips.

"W-wait what??" I stuttered again. But I realized that must have been part of his lines.

His thumbs hooked onto the sides of my underwear and he slowly dipped his head between my thighs.

"ohmygodohmygodohmygod." I lightweight panicked because this was so weird and awkward. I knew that I wasn't saying my lines but honestly what the fuck do you expect.

Thankfully he didn't pull down my underwear, but his breath tickled my inner thighs and I grabbed his hair out of reflex. Then he moved back up and continued to kiss me. This honestly would have been a potentially romantic moment if Kangjun was my boyfriend or something and not a porn actor.

His hands reached around my back and touched my bra, "Is this your first time?"

He wasn't telling me my lines so I just nodded.

He smirked as he unclasped my bra and removed it. I gasped, afraid to be exposed to everyone but he pressed his chest onto mine before anyone could see anything.

"It's ok babe, I'll be gentle..."

And those were his last words before the director yelled cut and Kangjun got off of me.

I quickly covered my boobs with my arms and stared at the crew, not knowing what was going on.

"Thank you so much, you were really good." Namjoon came up to me and gave me a tight hug but then I hit him repeatedly.

"Get off me I'm not wearing a shirt!"

He pulled away and I turned around as I put my bra back on and crossed my arms over my chest. "What do you mean I was good? I didn't do anything that was on the script.

"But the director liked your improv and the 'innocent first time scene' better than the original scene we had. The way you were acting so nervous and shy was really believable."

"Because I was nervous and shy! You told me you would yell cut if I was feeling uncomfortable but you didn't!"

"I know, I couldn't...you were doing so well and now we have our movie."

"It's really done? I didn't have to have sex with anyone?"

"Yeah it's done. Thanks to the crew's camera work and editing, it'll make it look like you guys had sex even when you didn't."

"Your performance was pretty impressive out there." I turned around and saw the female judge from my audition. "So have you accepted our offer?"

I shook my head, feeling slightly intimidated around her. "It was just a one time thing."

+

~*~*story time*~*~ so theres this guy I like and I didn't know that he was in a relationship with someone until today when he told me he kissed a girl and accidentally hit her face ::'))))))