Chapter III: Summer Photoshoot

Marinette's POV

It's been two days since Chat was over. He left such a nice note on my desk that I even taped on my wall.

Dear Marinette,

Thank you so much for the cheese as well as letting an alley cat like me sleepover. You were very kind for letting me sleep off a long battle. I'm sorry that we didn't get a chance to talk much, but I hope next time I am able to talk to my lovely Princess. Until next time, I hope you stay out of trouble.

Thanks again,

Chat Noir

P.S. You look adorable sleeping

I don't know what I found so adorable about the letter that I choose to hang it up, maybe it was because he signs his name with a cat paw print or on how just adorable the note is. Oh well. I was sitting at my desk drawing some designs for a new swimsuit I can wear for the four months of summer vacation. Yet, it's more likely I won't be going to a pool or beach anytime soon. I have to work this summer in my parent's bakery to help them raise money for my college tuition. This upcoming school year I will be a senior and I will be sending in all my designs and applications to all of the top design school in Paris, hoping to be accepted into one. I question on how I will handle college and being Ladybug, but if I can do it during high school, I can do it during college. I was only a freshman in high school when Tikki chose me to become the new Ladybug, and when I first met Chat Noir. Oh goodness there I go, letting my mind wonder to the green eyed feline. He may be a flirt, but he is a great partner to have fighting next to me. Sometimes I wonder who is under that mask, and if we actually know each other. If the time is ever right, I will tell him who I am.

"Marinette! It's time to open the bakery!" My mother yelled upstairs.

"Coming!" I shouted back as I slip on my pink flats and head downstairs. Time to get the day started.

 Time to get the day started

Adrien's POV

"Adrien, your father would like to see you." Natalie said as she leaves my bedroom door open and walked away back to her office.

"Oh, what did you do now?" Plagg asked from inside my shirt.

"I didn't do anything!" I whispered back as I stood up and walked out of my room and towards my father's office at the end of the large hallway. Letting out a sigh, I knocked on the door softly, but loud enough for he can hear.

"Come in." My father said. I opened the door and closed it softly behind me.

"You called for me father?" I said as I walked closer to his desk and stood in front of him with my arms behind my back.

"Yes, do you have any big plans for this summer?" He asked as he seemed to be reviewing some of his designs.

"Except for looking at some modeling schools, nothing really huge." I said.