Chapter VI: Beautiful Blue

Adrien's POV

"Adrien, time to get up." I groaned as I sit up with Plagg still sleeping on my head.

"Plagg...time to get up." I said as he slid down to my side.

" I said as he slid down to my side

"Five more minutes." Plagg said annoyed as he looks at me with one open eye.

"We need to get ready for our trip." I picked up the black cat-like kwamii and place him on my head as I head to my large walk in closet. "Fine, get your extra five minutes, but you will need to get up when we leave." 

"Fine." Plagg said as he curled against my hair to sleep. 

Looking around I noticed my clothes for the trip were already laid out for me next to my large black suitcase. Life of a model I guess. I grabbed the clothes and the suitcase, rolling it into my room by the door. Then, taking the clothes into the bathroom I start my daily routine of washing my face and brushing my teeth. Grabbing Plagg, I place him on a clean white towel. Taking off my large red sweater and black pajama pants. I place on a pair of cargo shorts with a black low v-neck t-shirt. Brushing my hair, I let out a sigh as I look at my tired eyes in the mirror. It's six in the morning and I didn't get to bed until three thirty in the morning. Maybe I shouldn't have stopped at Marinette's after patrol. After putting my hair in it's normal style, I head over back to my closet and slip on a pair of black flip flops. 

Catching my eye, I see Marientte's bracelet she gave to me for good luck when we were practicing for the tournament of gaming we were in together, before I backed out

Catching my eye, I see Marientte's bracelet she gave to me for good luck when we were practicing for the tournament of gaming we were in together, before I backed out. Taking the bracelet, I place it around my left wrist tightly, but still loose enough to move around. Smiling down at the bracelet, I walk out of my closet.

"Come on, Plagg." I said as I grab my carry on bag, filled with my laptop and some reading material and headphones. Placing my phone in my pocket I see Plagg floating over slowly as he flies into my carry on bag. 

"I want cheese." Plagg groaned.

"I'll get you some on the plane, don't worry." I said as I grabbed my suitcase and started to head downstairs. Carrying my bag to the main large hallway I was greeted by Nathalie and The Gorilla.

"Good morning sir. Have you contacted your friends?" Nathalie asked as she holds her clipboard.

"Oh let me text them." I said as I grab my phone from my front pocket.

"Heading out to come and get you guys. You all up?" ~ Adrien 

"I am up and ready Mr. Agreste." ~ Marientte 

"Same. Just finished packing my last minute items." ~ Nino

"Ready for take off. Who are you picking up first?" ~ Alya

"Marientte. She is closer. Then it will be Nino then you Alya." ~ Adrien 

"Sounds like a plan!" Marientte 

"They are ready." I said as I place the phone back in my pocket.

"Very well. Gorilla will pick up your friends and take you all to the airport. Here is your schedule when you get there. You will have enough free time as well as work time. I will be there in about a week to pick up the first CD of the photos." Nathalie said as she hands me a sheet that had times labeled out.

"Sounds good. Thank you Nathalie." I said. Gorilla grabbed my suitcase and started to head out to the car. I started to follow him outside.

"Adrien." I turn around and saw my father coming down the stairs. "Have a good trip. This is for you." My father hands me a black box. Taking it, I open to find a leather necklace that had an engraved panther on a piece of what seemed to be ivory.

 Taking it, I open to find a leather necklace that had an engraved panther on a piece of what seemed to be ivory

"Thank you very much father." I said as I place the necklace on that had the symbol hanging slightly below my collarbone.

"I thought you would enjoy it, also it would give a summer appeal to the outfits that you will be modeling. Have fun son." With that, my father left back upstairs. Letting out a sigh and a smile at the end I walk outside to the car. At least he came down to see me off. As well as for this nice gift. Getting into the limo, I take off my backpack and place it in front of me. Letting out a yawn, I played with Mari's bracelet she gave me as the car stopped in front of her bakery. I smiled as I see her coming outside. She was wearing a pair of blue jean shorts with a red collared tank top. She also had a pair of gladiator sandals on. Also what seemed to take my breath away about her outfit was that her beautiful black hair was down in a nice wave. Her blue eyes sparkle brighter with the make up that lightly hugged her face. It was simply enough to show her beautiful blue eyes that seem to be brighter in the morning sun. Shaking my head, I get out of the limo and help her with her bags.

"Hey Mari. You look wonderful." I said as I grab her pink suitcase. Hmm, seems bigger when I was laying in it. Her cheeks got a tint of pink that made her freckles pop.

"H-hey Adrien. Thank you. You look great as well." She said as I place her bag in the trunk and close it.

"I just put whatever on. We are going to be traveling most of the time, so i didn't bother putting on anything fancy." I said with a shrug. Opening the door, I let her enter first. She gives me a small thank you as she gets in. I get in after closing the door , I take the seat next to her and smile. "Excited?"

"Oh I am beyond excited!" Marientte said with a large smile. "Thank you again for inviting me."

"Oh no, thank you for coming along with me. I was happy that you guys accepted to come along ." I said as the limo starts driving away.

"Oh You still have that?" Marientte said as she looks at my wrist that held her bracelet.

"Of course I do. You gave it to me for luck." I smiled at her. She smiled then looked at the floor.

"I thought you would have given it back by now or thrown it away." She said.

"Do you want it back?"

"N-no. I-It looks nice on you." She smiles at me and I smile back at her. Why must she look so adorable?