Chapter XIV: Open My Eyes

"Marinette...I-I'm sorry...I can't return your feelings..." Adrien said as he looks away, rubbing the back of his neck. That moment, tears started to flow down my face. I backed up slowly so my back is against the wall of the large white room. Adrien Looks at me and then sighs. "Marinette, I hope we can still be friends. You are a great friend to me, but the love I have isn't for you." A slightly tanned hand snaked on his shoulder and comes to his side with a smile. Lila hugged Adrien's side and he smiled at her. My heart ripped in two as I see the love in both of their eyes as they stared at each other. Falling to my knees, my hands move to my face as I cry and cry. I didn't find reason anymore to move forward at this point.

My heart was torn...

My life ruined...

The love of my life falls into the arms of a villain...

"Adrien...I understand...I'll just let you be happy...with Lila." With that, Adrian and Lila vanished in each other's arms, hugging, and kissing. Leaving me alone with my broken heart.

The bright white room turns black and the only thing I can hear was my whimpers and the cracking of my heart. I waited too long. I waited and I lost him forever. To a sneaky little fox. There is nothing to live for anymore...

My heart is in a million pieces...

"Marinette, are you ok?"

I look up, and with my blurred vision from my tears, I see glowing green eyes. This eyes seemed concerned and sad.

"Ch-Chat?" I whipped my eyes and looked up again to see the dark black room turn grey and I can see Chat Noir in his attire and his messy blonde hair and droopy ears. His lips were slightly parted and his cat eyes were staring at me.

"Marinette? Are you ok?" He kneels down next to me, place a soft hand on my cheek.

"No...I just got my heart broken..." I looked at the kneeling Chat in front of me and his soft green eyes stared deep into my watery blue ones. He places his soft gloved hand on my cheek and cupped it.

"Well, I am here to put it back together." With that Chat's lips were against my neck, kissing it softly.

"C-Chat..." I say his name softly as he then moves his lips up against mine, kissing me with passion and care. I place my arms behind his neck as I pull him closer to deepen the kiss. Chat placed his hands on my waist as he lifts us up, so we are standing and kissing one another. The black room, turned into a beautiful garden filled with all different kinds of flowers and we were standing underneath a large beautiful willow tree.

"Marinette, I may not be Adrien, but I promise I would never break your heart, just open it for me, please..."

"Mari! Wake up!" My eyes shot open as I could feel tears stream from my eyes and Tikki looking at me with concern. "Marinette, are you ok? Did you have a nightmare?" Tikki asked

"No, it was just a dream. A-A wonderful dream..."