Chapter IX: Late Night Fight

Adrien's POV

The breeze of the night brought a smile to my face as I jumped the rooftops of Palma. It felt good to be able to just escape the pressure of Adrien and stretch out my claws for a while. The city was beautiful as it lit up for the night. I found myself jumping to the top of the Palma Cathedral. My gosh the view was breath taking. The cathedral was very beautiful, even as the lights shined on the beautiful stone castle like building. 

Taking in the city, I sat down on all fours and let my tail swing comfortably off the edge

Taking in the city, I sat down on all fours and let my tail swing comfortably off the edge. Listening to the sound of the water fountain and the crowd of people that are out late. It's about midnight and I know that I should be sleeping, but I wanted to just simply escape from a life that had to be perfect, and just simply be me. Usually, I would escape to the Effie Tower and just stay there for hours taking in the beautiful view of the city that I protected. Closing my eyes, I just listened to everything that was happening that night. Yet, my mind start to wonder. The loud streets of Palma, went silent as I only saw a beautiful blue eyed, masked girl. Her face of determination and that made me smile. The way she walked to the way she fought just made me feel lucky to have her as a partner. Ladybug. The strong and confident girl I fell in love with since the very first time we met. I'm never going to forget that day. That day was amazing and life changing. Marinette. Clumsy, shy, and caring. Her beautiful blue bell eyes, and her cute freckles on her face. She is a great friend and was probably one of the very first friends I made when I was able to attend a real school for once. Over the years, I have gotten to enjoy her company and even love the way she makes me feel important. She doesn't care about my fame, but she just cares about my friendship. She knows how to cheer me up, and knows when I simply just need to rant some things off to someone. Marinette, is a person who will give you her own jacket for you won't get wet in the pouring rain. Now that I think about it, she still has my umbrella.

 Now that I think about it, she still has my umbrella

"Ahhhh!" 

My eyes open as I felt my ears peak up with the sudden scream. Looking around, I see in a small alley in front of the cathedral of a woman getting surround by three men. Jumping off the roof, I land on my feet and run towards the woman in need. Taking my baton, I smacked a dark hair man on the back, causing him to fall forward. I jump over him and stood between the men and the sacred blonde hair woman.