Chapter XII: She Was Beautiful

Adrien's POV

It's our last week here in Spain and about a good two weeks since I spent time with Marinette as Chat Noir. After I walked her back to the beach house, I quickly left to my room and got into my room just in time to transform back to myself and to hear Marinette's excitement about her new cat. After that, it was nothing, but non-stop photoshoots for us, but the last week it was just me and I am exhausted. I am on my way back to beach house and for the first time this week, it was still sunny. All this week, I got back to the house at one or two in the morning and I was exhausted since the next day I had to be at the beach or the set at seven in the morning. Looking out the tinted car window, my mind starts to wonder to a past I try not to forget...

A Past That Was Full of Happiness...

A Past Were He Cared About Me...

A Past Were She Was Present....

"Maman! Look at the pajamas papa made me!" I come running towards my mother in my black pajama shirt and pants that hand green paw prints all over it. My mother turns to look at me from her spot on the chase in my parents' bedroom. She was reading a book and the sunlight shined through the windows and it made her golden hair shine bright and her light green eyes shimmer.

"Oh my! Look at my little handsome Minou! They look amazing on you!" She stands up and her light pink dress flows down to the ground as she picks me up and spins us around and then stops. She gives me soft kisses on my cheek.

"Doesn't he make a great kitten?" My father walks in the room over to us. He pats my head and kisses my cheek, then he goes to my mother and kisses her lovingly on the lips.

"Ewww!" I shout while looking away from their gross exchange of love.

"Don't worry Minou, one day you will fall in love, just like me and your father have fallen. You will be that specials girl Minou." My mother said as my father hold us all together closely.

"But maman, I only want to be your Minou!" I pouted like a five-year-old would. My mother giggles and my father grins.

"Oh Adrien, you will always be my kitty, but one day you will find someone very important in your life that you will love forever, and she will be the only other person to call you Minou."

"What will I call her?" I remember asking and my father smiles.

"You can call her Princess." My father says as he looks at my mother with love. "Because, she is royalty and deserves to be called Princess and treated like one. She should be like your mother, loving, caring, and overall beautiful."

"Oh Gabriel you are just to kind, my knight."

We all exchange a hug together and I smile...

The car stops and I exit out of my flashback and sigh as I grab my jacket and opened the car door and step out. It was extra hot this afternoon, I had to leave in the clothes I modeled in because the early morning weather was too hot for my jeans and leather jacket. Now I was just in a red and white plaid shirt with a pair of white shorts and black flip flops. I run my hand through my loose blonde hair as I walk in through the opened front door. I stopped in my tracks when Nino stood in front of me and pulled me to the side. He looked nervous.

"Duuuuuude!" Nino sighed as he let go of my shoulders and started to fidget with his blue tank top that hung low and slightly above his cargo shorts.

"Duuuuude what? You act like you just found the identity of Ladybug." I said with a smile.

"Duuuuude I am nervous for tonight! I was supposed to plan date night for Alya and I, but I have nothing planned! Help me please!" Nino sighed and looked like he was about to break down.