Chapter XVII: Chat...

Adrien's POV

"Can I kiss you?" 

"Wait, what?!" I said in shocked. Marinette's face went bright red and she turned away even though she is still sitting next to me. 

"What? Oh no nothing." She said as she scooted away and pulled her knees to her chest as an attempt to hide her blush. 

"If I stand corrected, I believe the Princess wanted a kiss from her Knight." I said as i crawl like a cat over to her. I smiled widely and snicker.

"Oh whatever you stupid cat." Marinette then stood up and climb her ladder to her bed then crawled into it to lay on her back. I smile and then jump up to the bed. I crawl over to her an laid on her chest, but enough to make sure that I didn't squish her. She lets out a little gasp, but then placed her left hand on my back, and her right on in my hair. She started to play with my hair which soothed me and relaxed every stressful muscle in my body. I forgot about Volpina's message, I forgot about my father, I even forgot about Ladybug. Right there in that moment, it was just Marinette and I, relaxing together. I closed my eyes as I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her tight. In the back of my throat I felt a noise start to collect. Suddenly, I release my purr and looked up at Mari. She looked at me and gave a soft giggle. 

"Comfortable?" She asked as she continued to play with my hair.

"I am very comfortable, thanks for asking Princess." I said with a cheesy smile. With that I leaned up and kissed her softy on the cheek. Her skin was so soft and smoothed. I pull back to see her blush bright red and staring at me deeply in my eyes.

"Chat..." Marinette said as she lifted her hand on my cheek and softly caresses it.

"Marinette..." With that, I started to lean in slowly as I pulled her closer.

BOOM

A/N

Hehe Sorry