Chapter V: You're Such A Cat

Marientte's POV

"Did you pack the swimsuit you designed?" Tikki asked as she nibbles on her cookie. We just came back from patrol with Chat Noir and I told him I will be on a secret mission and won't be here in Paris for a while. He said that he also had a secret mission to partake in, but he will be back if there is any attack made on Paris. I was happy to know that Chat would immediately return in time of trouble. Gives me piece of mind as well as comfort to know I have a great partner.

"Yes, I have my swimsuit." I said as I place a white sweater into my large pink suitcase.

"All your bathroom things? Like toothbrush, shampoo, conditioner?" Tikki asked floating next to me with her cookie still in her hand.

"Yes Ma'am." I started to fold a lot of my other clothes into my suitcase. Placing pamphlets on my chase next to my suitcase of the beach and city we will be staying there. I needed to do some type of research before I go.

"This is going to be so exciting!" Tikki said as he finished her cookie.

"I know. I am beyond excited for this. Spain was on my list of places I wanted to visit, so I am glad I can  cross it off my list, as well as to go with my friends." Tikki then flies over to my purse as I turn over to my window. A certain black cat decided to pay a late night visit.

"Hello princess." Chat Noir said as he looks at me with his emerald green eyes that seem to remind me of someone's. Oh well. I see them all the time as Ladybug.

"Hello Mr. Noir, what a pleasure to see you again." With a smile as I wave for him to come in. Chat steps in and goes and sits next to my suitcase on the chase, that wasn't covered in clothes or papers.

"How is the packing going?" He asked, looking at the mountain of clothes.

"It's coming along...slowly." I huffed, walking over to my desk to grab my design book. "We leave tomorrow at seven in the morning for the airport because the jet leaves for Palma, Spain at nine in the morning. Then when we land we need to drive another thirty minutes to an hour to Es Trenc." 

"I thought you where going to Spain." Chat said.

"It's an island that is off the coast of Spain, but it is still owned and part of Spain. It's know as one of the most be-" When I turn around I see Chat laying in my suitcase. He had a bright red face and smiled at me. "Chat, what are you doing?"

"I'm just laying here. It's warm and a purrfect size bed for me." Chat smiled even wider like the damn Cheshire Cat. 

"You're such a cat. You are going to wrinkle my clothes!" I said as i walked over and poke his nose. "Get out please."

"Fine." Chat purrs as he steps out and flatting down the clothes he wrinkled. "Sorry, my princess."

"It's fine." I said as I place my design book in the suitcase as I then continue to fold the rest of my clothes on top of it. 

"I love how you hung up my note." Chat said with a grin as he is sitting on my chair staring at the note. My cheeks got warm.

"Oh, well i-it was a nice note from a great friend. I wanted to make sure that I can see it everyday." I said as I started to rub the back of my neck nervously. Chat smiled as he stood up and walked over to me, grabbing my hand he lifts it to his lips and kissed it as he stared into my eyes. My cheeks felt beyond warm and I couldn't look away from his beautiful green cat eyes.

 My cheeks felt beyond warm and I couldn't look away from his beautiful green cat eyes

"Maybe, I should write you more notes then." Chat said with a smile as he releases my hand. 

"O-oh that's only if you want too." I said as I returned my attention to my packing. 

"Well, I will leave you be to pack. I can't wait to see you when you return. Until then, my Princess." With that, Chat wink and jumped out my window. 

"Silly cat." I said as I placed more clothes into my suitcase.

"Chat Noir is so sweet to you." Tikki said as she came out of her hiding place.

"Also to Ladybug. He is just a sweet person in general." 

Adrien's POV

"Good thing you have people to pack for you unless you would be screwed for the trip tomorrow." Plagg said as I returned to my civilian self.

"Hey, what can I say? The perk of being a model." I said as I lay on my back on my bed.

"Also, did we really need to go see Marinette after patrol? I mean you are going to be with her for a whole month." Plagg whined 

"I wanted to see if she was all packed for tomorrow. Is there anything wrong with that?" I asked

"If you ask me, it's that you are crushing over her." Plagg said with a grin.

"S-shut up, Plagg!" I said as I covered myself with my blanket. "We need to get some sleep. We have a long day tomorrow." 

"You know that I am right." 

Photo Credit:

Chat in suitcase: http://kiyomi-chan16.deviantart.com/art/Miraculous-Ladybug-Chat-in-a-Suitcase-580585550

MariChat: itty-bitties-posts on tumblr