Chapter VIII: Fashion

Adrien's POV

"Perfecto! Lovely ladies!" The photographer said with excitement at Marinette and Alya as they pose together in father's outfits. They were beautiful dresses and looked greater on the girls. Especially Marinette.

We been up since eight in the morning for hair, make up and the game plan for the outfits and pictures

We been up since eight in the morning for hair, make up and the game plan for the outfits and pictures. Nino and I just finished up taking some pictures together with several outfits from the men's collection. It was the girl's time now. It was a bright sunny day with not a single cloud in the sky and no wind. The private beach and the house made a great back drop for the photos. After the girls are done with their photos, it will be time for the group together, then we will be done for the day.

"Damn, my girlfriend is hot in that dress!" Nino said as the make up artist touches up his face.

"Well good thing that father is letting you all keep the outfits used for the photo shoots. She can wear it for you when you guys go on a date." I said with a laugh as the hairstylist combs my hair.

"Dude, your father might be uncool all the time, but he really does show some awesomeness." Nino stated.

"He has his perks." I shrug as I pay my attention back to Alya and Mari, they seem to be having a blast as they smile brightly and just do whatever pose that the photographer asked. They would even take it up a notch. "Geez, they are naturals at this."

"Yeah they are. What is the plan later tonight? I'm getting hungry and it seems that we might be ending early." I laugh at Nino's question.

"We can go explore the city and see where we can find some dinner. Spain is famous for their great food." I said as I grab the next outfit and head to the "dressing room", which is just the bathroom. I change into a red shirt that had father's symbol on the lower right side. I put on a pair of black cargo shorts. Looking at the outfit in the mirror, I smile as the colors remind me of M'lady. Closing my eyes, I lean against the wall and imagine her face. Her beautiful blue bell eyes that are hidden by her mask and her bright white smile made me smile. A quick flash, and I now imagine Marinette. He beautiful blue eyes, her adorable freckles, and her smile, oh her smile. Opening my eyes quickly, I release a sigh.

"Marinette..."

"Adrien! Dude come on I need to change too!" Nino knocking on the door brought me out of my trance. Pulling away from the wall and grabbing my clothes I open the door smiling at him.

"Sorry, I was cooling off." I head over to the wardrobe woman and gave her my pervious outfit. Sitting down on the lounge chair, I thought to myself on why I was thinking of Marinette. Don't get me wrong, she is very beautiful and a great friend. However, me thinking about her instead of Ladybug has to mean something. But what does it mean?

"Hey Adrien." I look up at see Alya and Marinette in front of me with smiles.

"Hey ladies. You guys did a great job. I might be out of business because of you two." I said as I stood up and tower over both of them.