Chapter IV: Really?!

Adrien's POV

"Why is it so damn hot?" Plagg groans as he lays next to me in my bedroom in front of the large windows.

"Because it's summer, Plagg." I continued with my work out as I finish it with some push ups. I was shirtless as I could feel the sweat drip down my arms and face.

 I was shirtless as I could feel the sweat drip down my arms and face

"Still! It doesn't need to be so dang hot. It was never this hot in Egypt." Plagg said as he then flies to my back as I continue to do my push-ups.

"Maybe you were always under the shade." I said as I huffed.

"True. At least he fed me." Plagg said as he flew over to my desk to his box of cheese I left out for him.

Standing up, I take my white towel and wipe my face and the back of my neck. I looked out at the bright afternoon sky. My friends and I are leaving in two days for Spain and I am beyond excited. I never really got the chance to have friends join me for a modeling job. Being able to hang out with my friends in a different country and just having fun in the sun will be awesome. Nino and Alya have already planned a few days for them to explore a part of the city by themselves. Now this means I need to find something to do with Marinette. I have done a lot of research about what we could possibly do. Marinette does like fashion maybe I should take her somewhere where there is a lot of fashion around. Geez, makes it sound like I want to take her out on a date. I mean...I wouldn't mind taking her on a date, but my heart belongs to a masked beauty. Also, I'm sure Marientte wouldn't want to date someone like me. She would deserve better than a busy model with a controlling father. Lately, after the akuma fight she was involved in, I feel closer to her, but more with Chat Noir. She seems more open and relaxed even though we have gotten a chance to become great friends, maybe even best friends at this point. 

"Hey kid, your phone is ringing." Plagg said from his spot next to my vibrating phone.

Walking over, I look at the caller ID and I notice I am really not in the mood for this conversation. 

"Hello." 

"ADRIKINS!!!" Chole screamed into the mic causing me pull the phone away from my ear until she stopped.

"Yes Chloe?" I said politely 

"I wanted to know if you will like to come and join me for the summer in Italy. It will be just the two of us and the beautiful country of Italy. Daddy hooked up a nice hotel for us with the view of Rome." Chloe said with excitement.

"Oh, I'm sorry Chloe, but I already have plans for the summer with Marientte." Oh shoot I think I just started World War III.

"Marientte?! Why are you spending the summer with her and not me?!" Chloe shouted.

"Because Marientte is an amazing person. Also it's not just her. Nino and Alya are joining us as well. We are going to Spain for a month to do something for my father." I said to make it not seem like me and Marientte are having a romantic getaway.

"Ugh. Why wasn't I invited?" Chloe said with a groan.

"Well, uh, because I could have only invite three people. Also, I always spend the summer with you, and I wanted to hang out with my other friends for once before we all get separated for college." 

"Ugh. Don't worry I forgive you, but I am still hurt you didn't invite me. Have fun on your trip." With that she hangs up and I let out a sigh.

"Geez, seems like you pissed off Chloe once again." Plagg said as he holds onto his piece of cheese.

"I can't please everyone." I said as I walk over to the bathroom and turn on the shower. "Only people I want to please in life is myself, my father, my princess, and my lady." 

"You seem to be speaking a lot of Marientte." Plagg  says with a smirk.

"She is a friend, Plagg. A best friend to me, and a great friend to Chat Noir." With that, I felt my cheeks get heated as I then prepared for my much needed shower.

" With that, I felt my cheeks get heated as I then prepared for my much needed shower

Photo & Gif Credit

Chapter picture ~ http://lovelyrosegold.tumblr.com/post/130999366892/winner-2-jealous-adrien-hahaha-i-got-alot-of

Jeremy Push up ~ Vampire Diaries 

Adrien Gif ~ Zagtoon Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir ~ Episode 26 Origins