Chapter XIII: When I Can't Say It To Your Face

To My Dearest Lady,

Your hair is a dark soft dream.Your eyes are soothing as silk.Your touch can calm the strongest of storms.

To me, you are more than my partner, you are my heart, mind, and soul. Without you, I am stuck in the 

darkness of my "perfect" life. You bring me the light that help guide me to a life of happiness. 

A life of bliss and love. A life were I can be able to see your shinning face every day. Even if

you don't feel the same way. Yet, I have a question for you.

If you knew the real me. The real me behind the black mask, will you love me as much as I love you?

The eighteen year old blonde guy that makes the puns you sometimes laugh at.

He really is someone different in the eyes of everyone else in Paris. 

So here is the question...

Will you still love me as Chat when you find out who I am?

With love,

Adrien Agreste 

~

To My Princess,

Your eyes as bright as the sea, and hair dark as night. You have came into my life without a sound.

You were not expecting to make me fall for you, but you are making it impossible not too.

It's not your fault for your kindness and beauty, it's my fault for letting my walls fall for you.

As a super hero of Paris, I try to stay away from your heart that is saving me, when I am to busy

to save myself. I think about you and wish to soon be able to be in your presences again.

Even though you may not know it, I know you in my form out of Chat Noir.

It makes it beyond hard to not talk to you, because I simply just want to confess to you.

Yet, I am afraid of how you will take my confession, and how you will take me appearance.

I can't find the nerve to tell the people I love my true intentions of my feelings, but with you,

I want to simply tell you my feelings. 

But I worry why you would fall for a cat. So let me ask you something.

Would you want to even love me when you realize I was right next to you the whole time as

your friend Adrien?

With Love,

Chat Noir

"Come on kid, lets go to bed." Plagg said as I placed down the pen and sigh.

"Yeah." I said while walking over to the large window and lean against it. Looking out at the midnight sky and the calmness of the ocean.

"Still trying to figure out how to confess?" Plagg asked as he hovered over to my side.

"I could confess to their face, but I don't know who my heart really wants."