Chapter XV: Welcome Home Adrien

Adrien's POV

"Welcome back, Adrien. How was your flight?" Natalie greeted me as I walked through the main entrance with my messenger bag and suitcase. Gorilla tried to take my bag when we parked in front of the house, but I wanted to be able to take care of myself for once.

"Hello Natalie. The flight was fine, and everyone got home safe. I would have been here sooner, but Marinette couldn't find her house key and I had to help he look for it through her stuff. We ended up finding it in between the seats of the limo. Is my father here?" I asked as I walk past her towards the steps.

"No, he is at the studio preparing for the fashion show that is coming up in a few weeks of the clothes you and your friends modeled for us." Natalie said as she checks her phone and types into it.

"Like always. Well, I am going to go to my room. It's been a long day; I am going to relax." I said as I then carried my bags up the large empty staircase. Opening up the door, I enter my large and empty room. Closing my door, I let out a sigh and toss my bags to the side. "Alone, like always." I said as I walked into the middle of my large room. I looked around, and slightly wished that I had someone here with me to talk too, or to simply just to know that I am not alone.

"What's with the long face?" Plagg said as he flies up onto my shoulder. "Aren't you happy to be home?"

"I am, but I had such a great time with my friends in Spain. I wasn't alone, I always had them to talk to, and to have fun with. Now I am at home, where I am alone like always..." Sitting down on my white couch, I looked out the large white windows.

"Well, you still have two and a half months left of summer, you can still spend time with them between photoshoots, piano, fencing, Chinese, and saving Paris." Plagg said. I let out a soft chuckle and leaned back on the couch. I kicked off my black converse that I wore with my father's brand clothing of a black V-neck shirt and a pair of red skinny jeans. I ran my hand through my hair and closed my eyes. Letting my mind wonder to the unknown.

"I hate being alone." I said.

"Good thing I have arrived!" I looked up and my eyes open in shock. It was Lila, but in her Volpina form.

"Volpina?! What are you doing here?" I stood up and almost took a fighting stance, but stopped myself.

"I am here to save you from your lonely life, and as well to as to take you as mine again." Volpina walked closer to me and I stood my ground as she now stood in front of me with her eyes piercing heavily at mine.

"Lila, you know that I have no interest in you and as well as you are not a true hero." I firmly said as she grip her flute tighter.

"Don't say that name! I am not that weak girl! I am the great powerful Volpina! Also, I came here with a message. Our last time we fought, Ladybug showed a great interest in your safety. You two must be great friends. Hawkmoth has a message for her. He wants her to hand over her Miraculous as well as Chat Noir's by April 25 of this upcoming year, or all hell will break loose." Volpina steps closer and grabs the back of my head and kisses me. The kiss was cold and uncomfortable as I pushed her away. She licks her lips seductively and winks. "Can't wait to see you again my love." With that the fox supervillain jumps out my window and into the afternoon sky.

"This is a first. Hawkmoth has never made a threat before." Plagg said as he flew out of his hiding place.

"It is, and it doesn't sound like he is playing games anymore. I wonder why April 25th though." I asked myself and looked at Plagg who also had a worried expression on his face. "You happen not to know who Ladybug is?" I asked my black kwaimi