Chapter VII: ¡Bienvenido a España!

Adrien's POV

"Wow!" Alya shouted as we got the view of Palma, the city we are landing in and staying at for our trip here in Spain. The plane landed with ease on the runway. 

"¡Bienvenido a España! Welcome to Spain, Mister Adrien and friends. Your car is outside and will be awaiting for you and your friends." The captain said over the speakers.

"This is totally awesome dude!" Nino said with excitement as he punches his fist in the air.

"Someone is beyond excited." Alya laughed as she rolls her eyes at her boyfriend's actions.

"Why wouldn't I be? Adrien, dude, do you need to model right away today?" Nino asked.

"No, not today. We will most likely just be at the beach house all day or whatever you guys want to do." I said.

"Ayla what are you in the mood for?" Nino looked next to him.

"Hmm, maybe we should just relax and hang out at the house. We have a whole month to explore." Alya said as she looked at her phone, pulling up info about the city.

"What about you Marinette?" Nino asked. I looked next to me and smile at Marinette. She was sleeping and her head was against the window, with her headphones in.

"Oh damn, she is out! She did say she was up late last night." Alya said as she snaps a picture of Marinette. The private jet comes to a complete stop and the side door opens letting in the summer heat and sunshine. We all take off our seatbelt as we grabbed our items. I reached over and shook Marinette softly. Her eyes flitter open and she smiles. Taking out her headphones she lets out a cute, soft yawn.

"Good morning sunshine." I said with a smile.

"Geez, that was a quick flight." Marinette smiled as she takes her seatbelt off and stands up stretching.

"It's because you slept through the entire flight." i said placing on my backpack. Alya and Nino were bickering about something as they head out the jet.

"Sorry." Marinette said while she placed her phone in her purse and blushed.

"No need to be sorry Mari." I said with a smile as i let her go ahead first out of the jet. Saying thank you to the crew we step down the stairs and to the black limo. The Gorilla was putting our bags in the back as I was the last one to get into the large limo.

"So Marinette, what do you want to do? We all have the rest of today free until we help Mr. Supermodel with his shoots." Alya said as she rest her head on Nino's shoulder.

"I honestly don't mind staying at the house. Maybe get a little sun before the shoot." Marinette said as she takes out her phone. 

"That sounds like a good idea. Once we get to the beach house, we can all pick out a room. It's a huge house, so I'm sure we can all find a room on the same floor." I said as I take out a map of the beach house. It's been years since I been here. Last time was when my mother was still around before her disappearance. "Here, you guys look at this map and tell me where you would like to sleep."