Chapter XXII: Secrets

"Annnnd FINISHED!" I shouted as I finsihed my two outfits for the fashion college here in Paris. I am beyond happy and excited to have my dreams come true. Seeing my hard work in front of me, I smile and sat on my chase. "Now, I just need to send pictures of them to the school and I will hopfully cross my fingers and get in." I actually finished my outfits so quickly, and I am glad that I can finally have time to get Adrian to model Chat, and to find someone to model Ladybug. Maybe I should do it. Haha, if only.

"They look amazing! The detail looks just like your Ladybug outfit." Tikki said

"I am glad it does, I was nervous that I wasn't going to get it the way I wanted it to be." I sat on my chase staring at the two outfits that are pinned and hooked onto my fashion dummies. Staring at them, I hold onto my necklaces that Chat gave me two months ago. My heart skipped a beat as I stared into space thinking about him, and our conversations we have had lately. Chat and I have gotten so much closer than I ever thought we would be as being friends, and now as a couple. He comes by almost every night, and won't leave until late at night, and sometimes he is so tired, he just stays the night. We will cuddle and the second thing I know is that I am waking up to his face in the morning. It's the greatest feeling ever. However, a part of me feels guilty to know that Chat doesn't know everything about me... Nights when there are akuma attacks, it's hard to not want to run to his side and kiss him when he is hurt. This feeling inside of me is hurting me so much...but how am I suppose to react when the man that I care for deeply, and maybe even love, is hurt, and doesn't know of my hidden secret. I am the most awful girlfriend ever. Yet, I have to do it, in order to protect him.

"What are you thinking about, Princess?" I turn to the window and see Chat perched there, as he then comes into my room, slowly closing the window behind him. I smile softly.

"Nothing important, Kitty." Which was a lie, but I hid behind my smile. "How are you?" I asked as I step closer to him and gives him a big hug. He hugs me back.

"I came to tell you something." I look up at Chat and smiles.

'What is it, Minou?"

"Are your ready to comply?" I look up at him with a grin and giggles.

"Yes? What is with the weird talking?" I ask him as I play with his hair. All of a sudden, I was slammed against the wall, knocking down my pictures. Before I could let out a scream, his hand wraps around my neck and I gasp for air. "Ch-Chat...What are you doing?"

"I am taking you hostage for Hawkmoth. He has big plans for you, Mari." Suddenly, Chat was transformed into a man that seemed to be in a suit made of clay. My eyes begin to close, and I silently pray for this to just be a dream.

2 hours later

Adrien's POV

Jumping to Mari's window, I slowly open it. I was excited to see her today, and I could really use the cuddles after a fight I had with my father. Her room was dark and I activate my night vision. My eye widen even more as I see broken frames on the ground.

"Mari! Princess!" I yell in her room and seem to look up and down and my heart started to race at a high pace.

"Chat Noir!" I heard a soft voice from under her chase speak. I go over and crawl down and my eyes take in a few blinks. My hand reaches across to grab the red and black creature. I hold it in the center of my palm, and I carefully inspector her.

"Im Tikki, I am a kwami, and I came here to give a message to Marientte from Ladybug, but that is when she was captured. Adrien, she has been taken and needs your help right away!"

My heart dropped and I felt at that moment, my life will be different forever....