Chapter XVI: Let's Have A Chat, Chat.

"So do you always stalk the girls you save?" Marinette asked me as we continued to talk on the floor as Felix played in the space between us with a ball of red yarn.

"Only the ones like you, and I don't stalk. I simply just come and visit." I said with grin.

"Then how come you were also in Spain the same time I was and now all of a sudden back in Paris, the same day I happen to arrive back? Hmm?" Marinette smiles and giggled. 

"Well, I have been back in Paris for a few days now, and I happened to be jumping on the rooftops and noticed you walking around in your room, before I heard of Hawkmoth's threat. That is how I knew you were back home." I give her a bright smile and chuckle. Mari lets out a soft laugh as she then stand up, and goes to her dresser and grabs what seems to be pajamas. 

"Stay here kitty, I'll be right back. Would you like anything to drink?" Marinette asked as she opened her trap door leading down into her house.

"I'll take a glass of milk please." I said as I grabbed the ball of yarn the Felix was playing with and I started to play with him with it. 

"Very well Kitty." With that, she goes down the stairs and closes the door, leaving Felix and I alone. Even though I am here alone, it still feels better to be in a house where I know I have someone to talk with, and a very playful kitty. A few minutes later, the trap door opens and Marinette walks in with a tray of cups of milk with a plater of cookies and macaroons of all different colors. Mari was dressed in what seemed to me her pajamas. They were a pair of white shorts with a pink trim on the edge, and a black tank top with my father symbol on the side. She sets the tray of drinks and goods in the middle on the floor between her and I. She sat across from me and looks at me and giggled. I gave her a weird look and I looked down to noticed my hands were tangled in the red yarn and Felix in my lap playing with the yarn as well. I look back at her and smile. 

"We were having some fun playing with the yarn." I chuckle as I then start to roll the yarn back into the ball and set it to the side. 

"I can tell, but at least Felix can have a buddy to play with when you are over." Marinette smiled as she hands me my glass of milk. I give a soft thanks as takes a sip then reaches over to grab a chocolate cookie and much on it. 

"So, how is the cookie?" Marientte asked as she takes a small bite of a red macaroon.

"It's amazing. I always loved your family's bakery. Very tradition, and very delicious." I said with a smirk as I take another cookie and eat it.

"How about we get to know each other. I feel like since you always come around, I barely know about this alley cat." Marientte asked as she scoots closer.

"Hmm, ok then. How about we just go back and forth asking questions with one another." I said as my tail flicks up and down slowly as I munch on the sweet snacks.

"Sounds like a deal. I'll go first. How old are you?" Marinette asked softly. "I am eighteen."

"So am I. Well, actually my birthday is coming up in two months I will be nineteen." 

"Oh so you are about a year older than I. Your turn." Marientte said with a smile

"Hmm. Favorite flower?" I said while a munch on a cookie.

"Roses are probably my favorite. Red ones to be certain. Although, the pink and white ones are beautiful as well."

"But Princess, there is nothing as beautiful as you." I said without thinking. Marientte had a deep blush on her face and I started to choke on the milk I was drinking. I coughed and Marientte started to pat my back to help. 

"Silly cat." Marientte said as she scooted closer to help me from my close to death experience from milk. 

"I'm your silly cat, Princess." I gave her a soft smile followed by a wink.

"I am glad to know I am your only Princess."

"No one could replace you my dear sweet Marinette."

"What about Ladybug? She is more of a Princess than me." Marientte said as she slumped back onto the floor.

"She may be important to me, but so are you. You both may be different, but that doesn't mean I care about on of you less than the other. Marientte, please never forget how special you are to me and everyone else." I said as I pulled her onto my lap and held her close. I stared into her eyes and felt my cheek blush, hoping my mask covers it.

"I have my next question Chat." Marinette said with bright red cheeks. 

"Ask away Princess."

"Can I kiss you?"

A/N

Hello everyone! I want to first apologize for such a late late late update. I have been going through a lot of family emergencies that have caused me less time to write my chapters. Secondly, I am sorry for this one being so short. I just wanted to make sure that you all got a chapter! I love you all and I promises more chapters are on the way!

With love,

Stark