~Meeting the Family (Post-Scratch)

I wanna keep this one brief cause I really want to do the other chapters.

I hope you don't mind.

Karkat Vantas

Kankri thought you were a nice girl. Your personality really balanced out with Karkat's... Loud one.

Signless was absolutely thrilled. You two reminded him of his first relationship with Disciple. He was also happy how his son was little less screaming and more calming.

Aradia Megido

The Handmaid was indifferent. She liked that you made her daughter happy.

Damara... Let's just say she was always excited to see you.

Tavros Nitram

Rufioh and Summoner would try to flirt with you but their girlfriends would kick their asses before they could get one compliment out.

All jokes aside, they did think you two were the cutest thing ever.

Sollux Captor

You already met Mituna, he thought of you as a sister he never had.

Ψii thought you were a bit too boyish but he liked that, it made you unique.

Nepeta Leijon

Disciple and Meulin fawned over your protectiveness over their youngest Leijon. So they really likes you.

Kanaya Maryam

Dolorosa was a bit iffy to you at first but after seeing your love for her daughter she blessed the relationship.

Porrim loved the clothes you made with Kan so it was a great start.

Terezi Pyrope

Redglare questioned the hell out of you; do you have a record, a family member in prison, any drugs, etc.

When she was satisfied with your answers she gave her OK.

Latula thought you were pretty rad.

Vriska Serket

Mindfang loved that you knew how to gamble. Risk takers are her favorite.

Aranea wasn't fond of you. She believed your presence was making Vriska worse.

Equius Zahhak

Darkleer was upset that you weren't a highblood yet after seeing your above average strength he was impressed.

Horrus was happy. His brother had a matesprite who loved him despite his awkwardness.

Gamzee Makara

Kurloz approved because you really loved the occult and you accepted their religion. Not many were accepting of that.

GHB was against it, thinking you weren't good enough for his son. You managed to get his blessing after showing off some of your insanity.

Eridan Ampora

Cronus was confused about you. He thought you were a nerd but at the same time pretty scary when someone made fun of his brother.

Dualscar is never pleased with you. He thought you were either too much or too little. He enjoyed that his son was less a loner but it was just unexplainable what he thought.

Feferi Peixes

Condescension was angry that you weren't a highblood yet seeing that you treated her daughter like the princess she deserved to be she reluctantly approved.

Meenah thought you a sap at first but grew to like your lovey dovey relationship.