~ Confession (Post-Scratch) ~

Author- Chan's disclaimer: Okay this confession scenario is gonna be a little different. Thanks to the permission of a talented writer from deviantART, WolfPrincess94, I will be using very adorable and feels-y love quotes.

P.S. Seriously go check out her deviantART page. She writes good TF2 fanfiction.

Remember, WolfPrincess94

Okay now on with this shit. Also they will be short so bear with me and some will be over Pester Chum and Trollian.

Karkat Vantas

You were watching a Rom Com with Karkat when the part of the main character confessing his undying love for the girl he was in love with came on. You notice Karkat fidget a bit then, in lighting speed, turn off the TV and grip your hands.

"MY NAME IS I..." He said slowly.

"MY PROBLEM IS LOVE..." The candy red blood was trying not to fuck this up.

"AND...MY SOLUTION IS... YOU." You looked at him with a deep blush gracing your features.

"SO, UH. SHIT. (Y/N)... WILL YOU BE MY GOG DAMN MATESPRITE?" The Knight rubbed the back if his neck nervously.

You smiled. "Of course."

Aradia Megido

You and Aradia were on an archaeological dig when suddenly a huge boulder came falling from the side of the mountain.

You gasp and wait for your death when a large force pushed you outta the way onto the floor. You then get up and turn, only to see Aradia using her powers to hold the boulder.

"Y0u sh0uld've gotten 0ut 0f the way. Y0u had c0pi0us am0unts 0f time." She scolded you. You stared as she set down the rock. Scurrying towards her, you wanted to make sure she was alright.

"Aradia! Why did you do that?! You could've died!" You were freaking out.

Then a hand was placed on your cheek.

"Sh00sh n0w (Y/N). Everything is fine."

"I was just afraid for you... You should be too. You almost died!"

"It's n0t that I am afraid t0 die..." She gripped one of your hands.

"It's that if I die, I'm afraid that n0 0ne will l0ve y0u the way I d0..." Aradia looked down at the ground.

"W0uld y0u d0 me the h0n0r 0f bec0ming my matesprite?"

You blushed then smiled. "I'd love that Aradia."

Tavros Nitram

You and Tav were playing games when he suddenly asked, more like blurted, a question.

"dO YOU THINK OF REASONS TO LOVE OTHERS?"

You looked over surprised that he didn't have the usual 'uh' parts.

"Well, to be honest, I don't think you do need one. Why are you asking Tav?"

The Bronze blood fumbled with his hands until he finally gathered enough confidence to grab your shoulders, despite the somewhat height difference.

"bECAUSE I LOVE YOU (Y/N)." You blushed at his sudden confession.

"aND, uH, iF THERE HAS TO BE A REASON WHY I LOVE YOU... i wILL,uH, oNLY SAY THAT IT IS BECAUSE 'YOU ARE, uH, YOU!" He rubbed his arm, blushing a lot.

You smile and hug Tavros. "You are just tooo adorable Tavros!"

"sO, uH... mATESPRITES?"

"Yes we're matesprites."