~ Shark Week (Post-Scratch)

I uploaded this video of my cats to my YouTube channel.

I named them Steve and Bucky cause I'm Avenger trash :3

Karkat Vantas

Karkat didn't know shit about what a period was so when the time came to pass you let him know that you were not the type of person to fuck with.

You laid in your room in misery as your stomach churned.

"Aghhh... Why did I have to be born a girl...?" You whined.

Suddenly Karkat entered the room not giving a shit about your situation.

"(Y/N). DO YOU THINK I'M WRONG ABOUT NOT-"

"WHY DON'T YOU SHUT YOUR BITCH ASS MOUTH BEFORE YOU EVEN FINISH THAT SENTENCE VATAS?!"

Karkat was taken aback. "WHAT THE HELL?"

"WHAT THE HELL WHAT?! YOU GOT SHIT TO SAY?! IF NOT THEN FUCK OFF!"

The troll slowly left the room fearing for his life.

"WTF IS UP WITH HER?" He whispered under his breath.

Aradia Megido

Aradia was sympathetic to your pain but being that she literally died she'd question how you're still alive since you were bleeding.

"D0es this mean y0u'll be leaving me f0r death?" She asked sadly.

You shook your head despite having a headache. "No Aradia. It's just a figure of speech. I don't actually want to die."

"So why are you bleeding?"

You always try to explain however she forgets every time.

Tavros Nitram

You tried so hard to keep your little cinnamon roll from finding out how you were on your period but the anger you had while on it could only be suppressed for so long.

You walked around Tavros' house careful not to step on anything. Nothing got you until you stepped on a Lego.

"FUCKING SHIT!" You scream.

Tavros came running. "(y/N)! aRE YOU OKAY?" He bent down to help you.

"NEXT TIME PICK UP YOUR FUCKING LEGOS! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M BLEEDING FROM MY BABY MAKER OVER HERE?!"

Tavros blushed furiously, either from your language or the fact you told him that you were bleeding you couldn't tell.

"uH... sHOULD I CALL THE AMBULANCE?"

It was your turn to blush. "No! No no no... Sorry Tav, I didn't mean to yell at you."

He shrugged. "nO WORRIES... i'D PROBABLY BE ANGRY TOO IF I HAD TO BLEED FROM MY, uH, bABY MAKER..."

Sollux Captor

Sollux shrugged whenever you complained about your period.

"Why don't you care?!" You scream dramatically.

Sollux sighed. "ii've delt wiith wor2e thiing2."

You stared deadpanned. "Have you ever bled from your bulge before?"