~ Reconcile (Beta Kids + Alpha Kids)

John Egbert

Rose Lalonde

Dave Strider

Letting go of Mark was the most difficult thing you've ever done.

Granted you were no bitch to fuck with but Mark had a heart of gold so to break up really was hard.

He took it quite well; he felt that you were more like a sister he never had despite the countless times the two of you kissed.

"Incest is illegal (Y/n)." Mark laughed.

You agreed thus maintaining a platonic relationship.

Laying down on your bed you smiled as thoughts from the past came back to your head.

Originally they were about Markymoo but then it changed to a certain Knight of Time.

"Agh. I thought I got rid of you."

"You can't get rid of me yet (Y/n)."

You sat up quick, throwing a pillow at your intruder.

"A pillow? Really? What's that gonna do, put me to sleep?"

"Dave what the fuck?!" You screamed as the Strider sat down on your bed.

"Can't a guy help a depressed girl when she's broken up about some rooster-looking gamer?"

You kicked him but missed. "Don't make fun of Mark."

"Yeah true, I don't want Tumblr and his fans coming at me." He stared into the distance.

"What?"

"Nothing. Anyway I just thought that you needed some cheering up however from the looks of things it seems I'm doing a shit job."

Striders and emotions don't go together, you thought.

You were so caught up in your thoughts that you didn't notice Dave slowly laying down beside you until you felt a pair of arms around your waist.

You looked up to see Dave removing his shades, staring into his deep red eyes.

He kissed your forehead deciding to let the silence speak for him rather than himself.

You smiled snuggling in to Dave's shirt.

Jade Harley

Jake English

Roxy Lalonde

Sean, Roxy, and you were trying to understand your relationship between each other but it was ultimately confusing so you decided not to question it so much however Sean had other ideas.

"Aye rather just be friends dan inna threeway. Aye hope ye understand."

You and Roxy understood completely; this little Irishman couldn't have his innocence corrupted!

Still you felt sad that Sean left so you moped around your apartment while Roxy did her best to cheer you up.

"aww! c'mon (y/n)! there's no need ta be such a sourpuss!"

You mumbled into your couch pillow.

Roxy sighed. "he said that we'll all stay friends. stop this rn or else imma go out drinking with dirk."

Getting up quickly you grab Roxy from around her waist. You began to shake.

Roxy petted your back. "there there... let it all out."

You cried hard until you couldn't cry no more.

"I love you Roxy..." You whisper as you began to fall asleep.

Roxy smiled and carried you bridal style into your shared bedroom, placing you gently on the mattress then laying next to you.

"i love ya too babe." She kissed your lips softly and began to drift also.

Dirk Strider

Wade thought it was for the best to keep you out of his life in order to protect you as he didn't want to put you in danger.

"I know you'll miss me babe but you gotta understand. Even though this is a contrived plot by Author-chan, I will always keep you in my heart. Especially if it's splattered on the wall after a shootout."

You really loved Wade yet decided to let him go; his intentions though painful were logical and impossible to argue.

You sighed as you walked back to your home. Wade always made you laugh so to lose someone so cool and awesome caused a wave of depression to flood over you.

"So... Why so sad (Y/n)?"

You look next to you, seeing such a familiar face.

"Strider."

Dirk raised a brow. "Nice greeting. What happened? You look like Russia after a communist just destroyed your means of production."

You scoffed. "I didn't ask for a history lesson but yeah... Shit happened."

He rubbed his chin trying to figure out what's going on. Dirk snapped his fingers. "You and that Freddy Kruger guy...?"

You laughed sadly. "Hehe yeah... Wade didn't want me getting hurt so he thought it was best to break up."

"..." Dirk looked away.

"...What about you? How's it been with the whole 'gay' thing?" You ask hesitant, hoping not to offend.

The eldest Strider scratched his neck. "About that... Not at lot of people are exactly accepting of me and my sexuality."

You cringed. "Sorry about that."

He shrugged. "It's cool. I sorta expected that to happen."

"Well I hope shit gets better for you and your community. God knows we don't want you killed or gone."

"Yep...Oh and by the way..."

Dirk suddenly grabbed you and kissed you deeply his tongue invading your mouth. Your senses went into overdrive.

He pulled away leaving you breathless.

"I'm bi."

Jane Crocker