~ Halloween (Ancestors) ~

(=.^W^.=)Miaou!*I'm really surprised right now! Author-kun (She's a tomboy so she likes kun instead of chan okay?) is a bit weirded out that her NSFW Headcanons have more reads than this... Whatever.

(=.^W^.=)Miaou! A read is read. Proceed!

The Signless/The Sufferer

(You came dressed as a Succubus and Signless was an Incubus)

"Take it off." The Signless crossed his arms at you.

"Huh? Why?" You looked at the mutant blood confused.

"I just think that... you should dress a little more... with more cloth." He blushed.

You raised an eyebrow but then realized that your costume showed a bit too much skin.

"O-oh. I'll be right back." You walked back into your house then came back with a long velvet black sash tied around the places where skin could be seen.

"That is much better."

'Now I won't have the urge to pail her mercilessly.' He thought giving a sigh of relief.

The Handmaid

(You were Asuna from Sword Art Online and Handmaid was FEM!Kirito)

"Handmaid you seem to be enjoying holding that blade a bit too much."

Right now, Handmaid was gripping her sword a lot because a bunch of men would try to take a picture with you and they were getting a bit handsy.

"I am simply making sure that these mongrels keep their hands to themselves."

"Come on Handmaid..." You sighed.

She raised her head high. "Do not begin judging my worry for you."

The Summoner

You and Summoner had to be forest nymphs for Halloween because his wings were clashing a lot with so many outfits.

"aH, MY DEAR (Y/N)! hOW BEAUTIFULLY ENCHANTING YOU LOOK WITH SUCH DRESS WEAR!" Summoner said as he tried to hug you.

You raised your foot and kicked him away (Like an anime character would do to another) making him fall on his ass.

"Personal space Summoner." You rolled your eyes then walk out the door.

The bronze blood watched from the floor as you walked away.

"nICE VIEW FROM HERE DARLING." He chuckled.

"SUMMONER!"

The Ψiioniic/The Helmsman

[(=.^W^.=)Miaou...*She's really scraping the barrel of her ships... she doesn't even ship this at all! *]

(You dressed as The White Queen from X-Men and Ψiioniic was Cyclops)

"Daaaaaaammmmmnnnnnnn! You look 2o good iin that co2tume (Y/N)." He stared at you impressed.

You blushed a bright red. "Sh-shut up Ψii!"

"Hmmm... Nope. Not a2 long a2 your dre22ed a2 my favoriite giirl ii 2ecretly banged."

"Ψiioniic... I'm about to slap you."

The mustard blood chuckled. "And you'd stiill look fuckiing 2exy."

The Disciple

(You were Bat girl and Disciple was Cat woman)

":33> In all honesty this suit is purrity tight in some places." Disciple rubbed her back.

"You think yours is tight? Mine is literally not letting me breathe better." You huff, as much you could with the costume cutting off your airflow a bit.