~ First Meeting (Ancestors)~

Author's Note: I'm sorry for not updating. My old phone erased all my shit so I had to rewrite the things I had. Also I changed my username after some shit went down with my friend over the significance however who gives a fucking shit. But I hope this makes up for it! :O)

P.S I have a head cannon that the Ancestors are the fathers or mothers of the Dancestors and their Descendants because it just seems to make more sense then having them be all brothers and sisters.

The Signless/The Sufferer

You walked around the park searching for a place to relax when you hear someone yelling. You turn around and see the troll wearing a brown hood and really long pants that has been coming to the park continuously to preach about peace.

"AND SO DO I SAY THAT THE WAR IS HORRIBLE AND SHOULD BE IN ALL OUR POWER TO STOP IT!" He said.

You walk up and wave. "I see you have a thing about peace. My name is (Y/N). I'd love to hear more of your ideals."

The troll grinned. "My name is the Signless. And yes I will explain my teachings to you."

You two talked for what felt like hours till midnight. Unknowingly, you two actually walked back to your apartment.

"Thanks for walking me home Signless."

"It was not such a problem. You were quite actually very interesting, so if it would not be a problem... Will you give me a way to contact you?" Signless scratched the back of his head.

You smile. "Sure." You take a pen out your pocket and write your number on his hand.

You turn to the door. "Later Signless." You close the door.

Signless waved. "Bye..."

He turned away heading home all while thinking one thing:

'I think I found another one who will transcend the quadrants...'

The Handmaid

You walked around the antique tea shop staking up on newly arrived pots and cups. You loved tea. It calmed you to seat in a table and drink it till your heart's content.

As restocked, the front door's bell rung signaling you to come to the counter.

"Hello! What would like from our shelves?" You ask politely.

"Oh I would simply enjoy just having a simple set of silver pottery, and mainly my shipment of fresh Chamomile leaves." A familiar voice said.

You look up to see your regular costumer, a female troll wearing a Japanese style kimono with the Aries symbol, otherwise known as The Handmaid. "Ah yes! The Handmaid! Your shipments have arrived yesterday. They lovely crafted for a tea consumer like you and Doc.Scratch."

The Handmaid nodded. "Good to see you also (Y/N). May I have the goods? I do not like to leave my daughters' care in the hands of that man."

You grab the box and write something on the top.

"What is it that you are writing?" The Handmaid asked curiously.

A small grin danced on your face. "Just writing our approval. Shop policy."

"Okay then..." The Handmaid shrugged.

"Annnnnnd... done!" You pass her the package.

"Thank you. I'll be back sometime again. Farewell." The troll left.

You watch her leave out the door, being very careful with her horns. You went back to restocking.

The Aries walked back home slightly smiling because she had discovered your personal phone number on the box.