~ Reconcile (Pre-Scratch)

Kankri Vantas

Damara Megido

Brandon thought it best to break up and just be friends because, though how you and Damara ended with her cheating, he figured it'd be best for you two to get back together.

"I know shit isn't gonna be the same as it was before... But I really believe that she feels regret." He explained carefully.

You shake your head. "I don't want her back. I want you Brendon!"

He chuckled. "Don't threaten me with a good time."

You feel oncoming tears. "Brendon... Please."

The singer felt pity but couldn't take you back; he just felt like it was wrong to take away someone's happiness.

"(Y/n)." He patted your head. "She misses you. She looks like she's gonna die without you. I know what she did was wrong but, sometimes people make mistakes."

You wipe your eyes. "I... I just can't take her back."

"...THEN AT LEAST TOLERATE ME..."

You turned around to see Damara, looking absolutely horrible. Greasy hair, bloodshot eyes, a frail skinny body...

It was the first time you've ever seen Damara weak.

"Damara...!"

She smiled sadly. "( Y / N )は...私はあなたにそんなに欠場してください。私はカンニングするよりもよく知られたはずました...私はあなたの顔を見たまで私はあまりにも多くの痛みとは傷つける...そんなに後悔を感じたことがない...そして、それはすべて私のクソのせいです...[(Y/N) please... I miss you so much. I've never felt so much regret till I saw your face... So much pain and hurt... And it's all my fucking fault. I've should've known better than to cheat...]"

You ran over to her and hugged her. You feel her spine and ribs through her clothes. She hasn't eaten in weeks, you thought.

"Damara... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to let you do this to yourself!"

She nodded. "MY FAULT. NOT YOUR BLAME."

The burgundy blood tilted her head and kissed you. Despite her damaged lips they still made you tremble with want.

You pulled away, simply wanting to hug her. "Not so fast... I have to help you first."

Damara smiled genuinely. " I WOULD LOVE THAT."

You kissed her again quickly. "I would too."

Brendon looked on at the sight, feeling very happy that he was able to help an otherwise broken relationship come back together.

"Girls love girls and boys..." He sang under his breath.

Rufioh Nitram

You were pissed beyond belief.

First Rufioh now Pietro!

Pietro had apparently been cheating on you with random girls, inviting them into his bed despite being in a relationship.

You kicked him hard where the sun don't shine and promptly bitch slapped him.

"Agh! Men!" You scoffed as you were putting your personal belongings back into your apartment, having taken your things out of Pietro's home.