~ Meeting the Family (Beta Kids + Alpha Kids)

John Egbert

Dad was impressed with your pranks and loved how much you made his son smile.

Jade thought you were incredibly funny. She liked your personality too. Jane thought the same too.

Rose Lalonde

Roxy wasn't able to understand your vocabulary nut she thought you were pretty and a good addition to the Lalonde family.

Dave Strider

Dirk liked that you were into the same music as him and that you could handle yourself well. He was also impressed that you know some secret martial arts but was upset that you didn't watch a lot of anime.

Jade Harley

Bec loved that you always gave him treats and rubbed his belly.

John approved how you were caring for Jade's safety and Jake was happy that Jade's smile was brighter when you were around.

Jake English

Jade thought your unadventurous attitude was a bit of a buzz kill but after seeing that you were genuinely concerned for Jake's safety she approved of you.

Roxy Lalonde

Rose was happy that you somehow managed to get her sister to not drink so much. She immediately approved after learning this.

Dirk Strider

Dave wasn't sure what to think. He knew you absolutely in love with anime and his bro but at the same time he thought you weren't as cool as his bro.

But when you threw him down the stairs he knew whatnto think: you're awesome.

Jane Crocker

John was a bit annoyed that you baked as much as his dad and Jane however you made Jane accepting of herself so he was really happy about that.