~ We Meet Again (Post-Scratch)

Author's Note: Y'all got new boyfriends in this and they are famous but I tried to keep them obscured as possible, which is impossible.

Anyway... enjoy!

Also this'll be pretty long.

And told in your POV

And there will be references

·····················{¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤}·················

Karkat Vantas

I was in a coffee shop with my new boyfriend. He used to be part of this really big punk band but that wasn't important to me. It was his fun personality that made me feel so re- I mean, love.

"Hey (y/n)." He whispered.

I turn around only to laugh as he had whipped cream on his nose, lip, and finger and pretended to go wild.

"I have rabies!" He softly screamed. "I need a cure or else I'm going to the black parade!"

I laughed so hard. He then started taking off the cream from his nose and finger.

"You're such a dork Gerard."

"Yeah well..." He moved his face close to mine. "You like this dork this way, right?"

I was going to respond when someone started yelling my name.

"(Y/N)! DON'T YOU DARE KISS THAT BULGE SUCKER!"

'Karkat?' I look back and see my ex-matesprite seething in rage.

The troll in question stomped over. "LOOK (Y/N), I WANTED TO COME TALK TO YOU EVER SINCE-"

"You broke my heart by ending what little matespriteship we had? Yeah I remember."

Karkat grit his teeth. "YEAH AFTER THAT. ANYWAYS I WANTED TO SAY-"

"Hey, can you not scream at girlfriend dude?" Gerard asked, annoyed by my ex's loud mouth. I couldn't blame him. Karkat was causing a scene.

He responded by throwing my boyfriend's coffee to the ground.

I was speechless. You don't mess with Gerard's coffee.

"SO ANYWAYS, LIKE I WAS SAYING-"

"... My coffee..." Gerard stared at his spilled drink in horror.

"OH SHUT YOUR WHINING YOU EMO FUCK NUGGET."

"Karkat Vantas!" I were furious. "You leave Gerard alone and adding to that how about you leave me alone too!"

I grab my boyfriend and head to the next nearest café for another cup of his favorite beverage.

God I hate Karkat and his dramatics!

Aradia Megido

"It's all right Bruce. You can touch it."

You're new boyfriend was very self-conscious and incredibly paranoid as he tried to always be calm since his accident...

Anyways you two were at the park. You brought along your friend's dog, a beautiful pit bull terrier, to help Bruce.

"Bella! Come here baby girl!" You called.