~Problems (Pre-Scratch)

Author's Note: Some of these are mostly inner turmoil fights cause I couldn't really think of anything.

Kankri Vantas

You loved Kankri with all your heart but seriously, he's trigger warnings were just testing you. I mean they were adorable at first, now... they're getting on your nerves.

"Hey Kankri?" You asked as he banners on about triggers.

"... Meanwhile s9me have the a very seri9us significance as they p9ssess rather 96vi9ius details to triggering and 6lah 6lah 6lah 6lah..."

"Kankri." You say louder.

"...And s9 f0rth 6lah 6lah 6lah..."

"Kankri." You growl.

"...M9st n9ta6ly 6lah-"

"KANKRI VANTAS CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR MORE THAN 10 SECONDS?!" You screamed but slapped a hand other your mouth.

Shit.

The Cancer ceased his speech. "(Y/N)..."

"K-Kankri...." You were speechless. What did you just do?

Kankri stared at the ground in silence. Great, you triggered him.

"I'm so sor-."

"Just be quiet and let's go home." He mumbled while taking your hand in his.

You two walked in awkward silence.

'Damn. I fucked up.' You think.

Damara Megido

Okay Damara was SERIOUSLY getting on your nerves.

She'd been asking you for weeks on end when you were going to "fuck her nook so hard" and it was just overwhelming you. You were a virgin so you wanted to "make love" rather than "fuck" when you felt ready.

But Damara had other plans.

"(YYYY/NNNNN)-CHAAAAAANNN~"She whispered seductively as you were playing your favorite video game.

"Can I help you Damara." You say bluntly, knowing exactly what she wanted.

"WHEN CAN WE FUCK?" The troll asked in broken English.

You stare at the screen as she started to crawl into your lap. "When I'm ready."

Damara tch-ed. "YOU READY NOW."

"Damara." You whispered lowly. "You don't decide that. Also, please go put on some clothes."

She rubbed her breasts together. "YOU LIKE?" She smiled.

You didn't pay attention as you guided charcter around the stage. "Stop trying Damara. I don't want to have sex now."

The Aries growled. "I GO NOW.

"Okay." You say. You didn't feel like dealing with her moods but you knew she'd come back to you.

However this time... you felt like that was gonna change.

Rufioh Nitram

You'd caught wind that your fairy-boy matesprite was cheating on you. You weren't one for rumors but it just really bothered so you confronted him.

"Rufioh."

He turned to face you. "yeah doll?"

"I was just curious..." You blush.

"cur1ous about what (Y/N)?" His wings twitched.

"Are you... cheating on me?"

Rufioh's eyes widened. "what? no way doll. 1 would never cheat on anyone."