~ Problems (Post-Scratch)

Author's Note:

I'm starting to live without my art binder. And living with BPD and anxiety however because my mom refuses to accept my condition(s), saying the doctor is lying just so she could buy me the meds and make them rich. She also doesn't believe in therapy so I have feelings jams with my amazing moirail & my matesprite is sort of helping.

I'm not writing this for pity or attention. This is more like, a way for people to know me, as the author, a bit better and knowing that there are those who'll help me get better is really great and thank those who've sent me messages about being there or giving me sage advise. So I wanted to thank all my readers who've stuck around and the ones whom helped me.

Thank you all so much.

Anyways,

Enjoy your first fight! :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karkat Vantas

You were laying in bed watching one of Karkat's cheesy RomComs when suddenly Karkat busted into the room with a angry look on his face.

When you said hello he just growled at you and said shut up.

"Woah. What's your problem Karkat?"

"YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT'S MY PROBLEM?" He glared at you. "MY FUCKING PROBLEM IS YOU! YOU'RE NEVER HERE FOR A LONG ASS TIME AND ALL YOU DO IS LOUNGE AROUND LIKE THE LAZY SHIT SPONGE THAT YOU ARE!"

Your jaw dropped, and you became angry.

"I'm a shit sponge? Last time I checked I have school and a job to maintain while YOU just go online to rant about everyone being useless when in reality, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM KARKAT! YOU ARE THE FUCKING-"

A hand struck you across the face.

You turn and see Karkat seething in rage. All the while tears stream down your face as you clutch your cheek.

"Ka-Karkat..." You whimper.

His angered demeanor changes into worry then shock at what he's done.

"(Y/N)..." He reached out to you.

You pull away and run out. You didn't hear Karkat yelling for you because you were too busy getting away from him.

'We need some time.' You thought sadly.

Aradia Megido

You were at the Megido hive trolling your friends over your (laptop/computer/phone/etc.) while Aradia was out with her friend Sollux Captor.

She explained what had happened between them in SPURB so you were a bit cautious when it came to their relationship now. You didn't understand if the used to be matesprites or moirails. It was kind of confusing.

When Aradia came home she had Sollux come in with his hands around her waist. You pretended to be asleep. As did this, you stealthily pulled out your phone and started recording.

"hey AA don't 2quiirm two much~." Sollux chuckled.

"S0llux! y0u kn0w I can't when y0u're t0ucging my-"

"my what? this?"

"Hehe! M0ve! Y0ur hands are 0n my-"

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" You screamed shooting up from the couch. You stop the recording then ran over and tried to punch the mustard blood in the face.

"(Y/N)?!" Aradia moved out of Sollux's grasp. "What are y0u d0ing?!"

"I could ask you the same thing!" You scowl.