~ First Meeting (Beta Kids + Alpha Kids)~

John Egbert

You walked around the prank shop searching for a perfect gag item. You were a master of pranks and loved making people fall for your funny schemes. So right now you were trying to find something to help you prank your best friend,

John Egbert.

He was your rival but you two were friends for a long time though that didn't stop the never-ending prank war.

"Ah hah! I've found it!" You say as you reached for a pair of gag glasses complete with a moustache.

"Oh no you don't! " You hear a familiar voice.

You turn around and see the rival in question: John Egderp, the glasses wearing,who denies it, homosexual.

In his fucking God Tier clothes.

That sock.

He smiled at you." I'll just take that." The boy took the glasses out of your hands and placed it on his face.

"I feel so boss. "He laughed smirking at you. "I think I'm gonna take these."

"Joooooooooooohhhhhhnnnnnnn!" You say annoyed.

"You sound like Vriska ." He teased.

Aw Hell no... He did not just call you the Spider 8itch...

You suddenly smack John with a toy bunny then stuffed him in a box that was ironically the same size as him.

"W-wait (Y/N) I-!" Slamming the box top, John pleaded mercy.

You wait 2 minutes before you heard a groan. " (YYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNN)...! Get me out of this box...!"

You grin. "No John! I had to put the bunny back in the box!"

"That's so lame (Y/N)! Get me out of here!" John yelled.

"Okay, okay, fine!" You giggle.

Opening the box John got out, only to pounce on top of you.

"Ugh! You suck (Y/N)! Why'd you put me in there?!" He began to lightly hit your head, not really wanting to hurt you.

"At least it was funny." Then something dawned on you.

"Looks like I pranked you Egderp."

John stopped. "God dammit...You win this round (L/N). I'll get you back later."

You smile. "That's what you always say but never do."

John just grinned back at you. "Then I'll just pester you later until you're annoyed. "

"Agh, fuck you John. "You groan knowing how much of an annoyance he was online.

"See you later (Y/N). :B" He got up off you and walked away.

You stared at his retreating form until it hit you.

"EGDERP! GIVE ME BACK MY GLASSES!" You haul ass.

John silently chuckled to himself. 'She's so adorable.' He thought as you ran to get your precious.

Rose Lalonde

You liked the library but for legitimate reasons:

1. Peace and Quiet.

2. Smart people.

It always amused you to meet people of certain intellectual criteria. Not that you didn't mind others it's just that the moment you heard something like "Yolo" or "Swag", your hope for humanity was viciously murdered.